Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Latest viewing figures are in from Ian hyland

Some ratings news from the second full day of #GBNews.
The breakfast show went down to 46k - from Monday’s 80k.
More worryingly, Andrew Neil’s primetime show was down to 72k - from Monday’s 153k.
I expect Andrew will be pulling his hair out at that news.

Thanks, Berty, be sure to post when those figures shoot up too.:thumbsup:

This week’s big prime time interview with the chancellor.

Ian hyland’s update.

For any brands out there thinking of advertising, I'm hearing Andrew's Rishi Sunak interview last night pulled in a whopping 112k viewers, the majority of whom were over 65.
Come on, Stannah - step up. Well, lift up.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
A lot of that is true but some may not be. My kids” kindergarten teacher was the sort who’d cross the road to buy The Guardian and only wanted kids with special needs in her class.

Most right wing populists on the UK are still just like Ferg and Baker. Late middle aged blokes in designer gear who want to be able to go back to using the N word in public.

GB TV is perfect for them. Rod Liddle and Richard Littlepenis are their gods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here in lies the problem, condescending and patronising casual lefties such as your self are absolutely desperate for the UK to be divided, truth of the matter is, it isn’t, we all get along perfectly well, all different races and religions getting along perfectly in THE most tolerant nation on the planet, no matter how much you keep trying, we won’t be divided.
Also, please do not try to judge others by your own standards.
Anyhoo… back on track, thoroughly enjoyed the Andrew Neil interview with the Chancellor. Would you describe Rishi as you described Pritti?..

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
The comedy car crash keeps on giving. Who the biggest dunce might be on Gbeebies is open to debate. Dewberry after her disasters of the last two days is an obvious candidate because...well, she's Dewberry. She's been so outdone this morning. Unless there is now a Trojan or Malware Variant of Covid. The look on Brazier's face is priceless.

[Tweet]1405465338750373889[/Tweet]

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The comedy car crash keeps on giving. Who the biggest dunce might be on Gbeebies is open to debate. Dewberry after her disasters of the last two days is an obvious candidate because...well, she's Dewberry. She's been so outdone this morning. Unless there is now a Trojan or Malware Variant of Covid. The look on Brazier's face is priceless.

That account is comedy gold. Not so much teething problems as Root Canal live on air.

Jan 30, 2008
A lot of that is true but some may not be. My kids” kindergarten teacher was the sort who’d cross the road to buy The Guardian and only wanted kids with special needs in her class.

Most right wing populists on the UK are still just like Ferg and Baker. Late middle aged blokes in designer gear who want to be able to go back to using the N word in public.

GB TV is perfect for them. Rod Liddle and Richard Littlepenis are their gods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woke watch springs to mind here
Regards
DF

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
You say you want it dog you niggas must be silly
I got that thingy mate I tuck it by my willy
And you can hate me but you know you gotta feel me
Now hit a nigga up have me spinning like a Frisbee

After a brief conversation in mod towers following reports of some posts, including this one, it has been determined that the use of the N word(s) is unacceptable on NSC, even if the usage is quoting a 'song' lyric. Please stop.

Jan 30, 2008
After a brief conversation in mod towers following reports of some posts, including this one, it has been determined that the use of the N word(s) is unacceptable on NSC, even if the usage is quoting a 'song' lyric. Please stop.

Is this a classic case of identity politics ?
Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Its becoming increasingly clear GB News has the making for some future Conservative party candidates

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009

To be honest, I was surprised it took you this long to get to this stage given the number of mattress dampers on here.

Nonetheless the point has been made hasn’t it, lots of whining on various threads on here about racism, and yet the poster boys for England’s 2020 anthem make use of this offensive term frequently in their music and without any form of censure at all. And not least from the England players, GS, the BBC and the FA that are so sensitive to racism in all of its forms these days.

The hypocrisy is astounding, but I will refrain from acting as the messenger.

PS. I presume using K&K lyrics without reference to the n-word are fine.........

Gig shows, stacking doe,
VIP lounge full of ratchet hoes
Them boys talkin bout trapping Os
**** boys still jacking phones
Roll up in my AJ slippers
No chase, no chase till I taste straight liquor
My kids in her mouth, that’s a play date.........

As it the sounds of the times checking what’s going on in the hood keeps me young.......”my kids in her mouth, that did make me laugh”.........I bet Bernie Tauphin wishes he was 35 years younger.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
For supposed patriots it's amazing how they can't seem to spell a lot of places in this country.

Unless I, as one of those woke people being watched, have just never heard of Standstead Airport, Newscastle or Sterling?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
… the poster boys for England’s 2020 anthem make use of this offensive term frequently in their music and without any form of censure at all. And not least from the England players, GS, the BBC and the FA that are so sensitive to racism in all of its forms these days.

The hypocrisy is astounding…

Yes, I agree

I bet Bernie Tauphin wishes he was 35 years younger.

:lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

This week’s big prime time interview with the chancellor.

Ian hyland’s update.

For any brands out there thinking of advertising, I'm hearing Andrew's Rishi Sunak interview last night pulled in a whopping 112k viewers, the majority of whom were over 65.
Come on, Stannah - step up. Well, lift up.

Where are you finding theses figures? How do they know they are over 65?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Where are you finding theses figures? How do they know they are over 65?

Tv types get the figures. Back In The day when I worked in advertising research (2002-2005) it was all collected by BARB. No idea how it works now. We used to get loads of data to analyse which showed demographic breakdowns. It used to be done via a set top box collecting info from loads of homes. Not sure now - easy with better tech I expect. I am sure if you Google it you can see but these days it is likely to be far more digitised.

This information is used to sell advertising space. So for example if you are TOWIE you attract young women so brands like John smiths would not advertise in TOWIE. So with the old folk watching GBeebies I assume the adds will start being for funeral plans, walk in baths etc. Basically similar to countdown, I guess. More men though so will be a bit different.

I am sure if you pay barb then you would get access too. A mountain of data.

You will note that Andrew Neil was tweeting all evening figures in opening night vs the rolling news channels. He went very quiet for a few days when they dipped. Then today he tweets comparing his flagship interview with the chancellor at 8pm to the exact same time on bbc news and sky news. He keeps comparing their viewing figures to rolling news channels but celebrates they are not one. Why doesn’t he compare himself to newsnight or Peston?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here