Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Latest viewing figures are in from Ian hyland

Some ratings news from the second full day of #GBNews.
The breakfast show went down to 46k - from Monday’s 80k.
More worryingly, Andrew Neil’s primetime show was down to 72k - from Monday’s 153k.
I expect Andrew will be pulling his hair out at that news.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

More worryingly, Andrew Neil’s primetime show was down to 72k - from Monday’s 153k.

Andrew clearly needs cheering up. I hope someone has managed to find him a young female companion he can let his hair down with on these hot evenings.

Oh wait...

andrew-neil.jpg

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I thought they were doing it because they are all left wing Marxist insurgents, who like the BBC :shrug:

Marxists who turn up for their 1 hour work shift in a Bentley, perhaps regale the woes of downtrodden working class inbetween showing off their new rolex

D

Deleted member 2719

Thanks, Berty, be sure to post when those figures shoot up too.:thumbsup:

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
They have been Mike Hunted already..

[Tweet]1404881412625514497[/tweet]

Has Dewberry mentioned she comes from the estate in Hull yet? You may not have been aware, but you are now. Like Dave Whelan's broken leg, that snippet gets regular airings. She claims to be an 'entrepreneur' and 'business consultant.' Her main experience in the business world appears being a jump bunny for Alan Sugar after winning his game show. Before that, she worked as a manager for an internet company in Hull. Any 'business consultant' who believes leaving the EU was a great idea is seriously flawed and not worth listening to. This so called 'entrepreneur' has made a nice living of being a professional northerner and talking head around the paper review and chat circuits of the news channels, with random appearances on question time. Like many of her ilk, you wonder how they are qualified to be given a regular platform on the networks to spout their agenda. (See also Tufton Street 'think tank' sock puppets)

Plus being shacked up with Simon Jordan. Quite the hideous combination.

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The free and easy way certain posters use the G****n word around other posters,knowing full well of their Jewish (non practicing I might add) heritage. Also earlier I posted about the editor of the JC talking about the rise of anti Semitic assaults on the rise in the UK,he dug me out on that also. The mask is slipping on our resident casual lefty, a couple of days ago on this very thread he called the Home Secretary “Uncle Tom” the mask is slipping.
On a positive note,at least he didn’t tell his friend raped my wife this time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Er, ok mate:

'Gammon is a pejorative popularised in British political culture since around 2012. The term refers in particular to the colour of a person's flushed face when expressing their strong opinions, as compared to the type of pork of the same name.[1][2] It is defined in this context by the Oxford English Dictionary as "various parasynthetic adjectives referring to particularly reddish or florid complexions".[3]'

Or, if you want to go further back than that:

'In 1604, John Marston wrote "Your devilship’s ring has no virtue, the buff-captain, the sallow-westphalian gammon-faced zaza cries" in The Malcontent.[22]

In 1622, John Taylor wrote "Where many a warlike Horse & many a Nagge mires:Thou kildst the gammon visag'd poore Westphalians" in The great O Toole.[23]

In 1838, Charles Dickens used the word in his 1838 novel, Nicholas Nickleby:[24]'
The time had been, when this burst of enthusiasm would have been cheered to the very echo; but now, the deputation received it with chilling coldness. The general impression seemed to be, that as an explanation of Mr. Gregsbury’s political conduct, it did not enter quite enough into detail; and one gentleman in the rear did not scruple to remark aloud, that, for his purpose, it savoured rather too much of a 'gammon' tendency.

The meaning of that term—gammon,' said Mr. Gregsbury, 'is unknown to me. If it means that I grow a little too fervid, or perhaps even hyperbolical, in extolling my native land, I admit the full justice of the remark. I am proud of this free and happy country. My form dilates, my eye glistens, my breast heaves, my heart swells, my bosom burns, when I call to mind her greatness and her glory.[25]'

But yeah – racism and that :ffsparr:

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Does it matter? As long as it raises awareness and shows empathy (it’s two main purposes), then it’s a good thing, right?

As I mentioned previously, I communicate through the medium of K&K’s art........

Niggas talking about swag I'm the main man you crazy
Looking like I've been making money since the 80s
H on my belt, it ain't nothing coz I get it
And don't ask a ****** the price I didn't check it

Yeah.....word up.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
As I mentioned previously, I communicate through the medium of K&K’s art........

Niggas talking about swag I'm the main man you crazy
Looking like I've been making money since the 80s
H on my belt, it ain't nothing coz I get it
And don't ask a ****** the price I didn't check it

Yeah.....word up.

You may be very aware and please do forgive me if I’m telling something you already know but you’re making yourself look a bit stupid :)

As you were.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Seen a few clips with the likes of Alison Pearson. Urgh. I've seen it described as Wetherspoons TV which sums it up perfectly.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
I thought they were doing it because they are all left wing Marxist insurgents, who like the BBC :shrug:

Not according to Tyrone. In the interview I saw last week I understood that he and McGoldrick agreed the gesture for AVFC vs SUFC match in light of GF death.

There was a lot going on in the aftermath of his death, you may have missed it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This is the sort of tripe that’s been on right wing, pro-Brexit, gammony, YouTube channels for years now. The sort of hate fuelled lies that racism’s Ppf/Das Reich is always posting links to.
Let’s not beat around the bush, it’s telly for thick racists. And there’s a lot of those about.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
I don't have any 'evidence' that they were :shrug: But the pre-match actions of the England football team are related to MUCH more than the death of George Floyd, which is what you are inferring.

As I keep saying, Tyrone Mings said that the gesture was first agreed between AVFC and SUFC in the first EPL game following the death of GF at the hands of a US policeman in Minneapolis. There were other protests in the U.K. at the time concerning his death.

I don’t recall any gestures by the England Team or in the wider football league BEFORE he was killed.

That’s my view based on the interview I saw with Mings and how the events unfolded last year. If you can provide details of the games where there was players kneeling before GF death be my guest.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
You may be very aware and please do forgive me if I’m telling something you already know but you’re making yourself look a bit stupid :)

As you were.

K&K would say.......

All this weed all this drink
Can't be good for my liver and lungs
But I ain't stopping no
I know she ****ing other ******'s, true
But I don't care I'm still hitting that pussy........

What craft.......

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
K&K would say.......

All this weed all this drink
Can't be good for my liver and lungs
But I ain't stopping no
I know she ****ing other ******'s, true
But I don't care I'm still hitting that pussy........

What craft.......

Mate, seriously. What are you doing?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Bizarre spin on the facts. I think you might have have to face up to the fact the thing you were excited about for months has predictably turned out to a rinky dink, cobbled together pantomime with ridiculous content and a racist following. And you think it’s “the Internet mob” that’s made company’s boycott the channel? Brilliant.

You lot won’t take responsibility for anything, will you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here