Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Considering most here don’t like it they have spent an awful long time watching it to pick up all the faults in such detail.

I have no views on it politically and it was never going to be the chattering liberal elite were frightened off.

Faults ? Technically it's a steaming dog turd beyond parody.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have no views on it politically and it was never going to be the chattering liberal elite were frightened off.

Faults ? Technically it's a steaming dog turd beyond parody.

Beyond Parody. The exact phrase to describe it .
I watched the two promo vids. Awful. Will swerve .

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I'll watch it for a bit of news, same as I will also watch the BBC and Sky - and occasionally ITV. Not yet seen it - I can probably cope until I actually want to watch some news.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Lovely scoop for GB news this one. Should really have it's own thread but I'll put it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ac3VJlKCYM

Home secretary, despite the England team saying that taking the knee has nothing to do with BLM, effectively declares them liars and refuses to condemn fans who boo their national team in a major competition. She wouldn't even confirm that she wouldn't boo herself.

So there you have it. Not even neutral on the issue.

Of course, the 'unbiased' interviewer doesn't raise the England team's perspective and ask for her views on that....

Anyone get the feeling that certain politicians might feel a little bolder given GBNews target audience ?

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Anyone get the feeling that certain politicians might feel a little bolder given GBNews target audience ?

Patel was clearly at ease with this interview, you could see it in her manner, she knew that she’d not be challenged, the equivalent of Diane Abbott being interviewed by Newsround. Yet the words still came out a little mixed up & strange with the constant repetition of ‘quite frankly’. She’s a nasty bigoted **** alright but that’s why she is a GBNews pin-up.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Patel was clearly at ease with this interview, you could see it in her manner, she knew that she’d not be challenged, the equivalent of Diane Abbott being interviewed by Newsround. Yet the words still came out a little mixed up & strange with the constant repetition of ‘quite frankly’. She’s a nasty bigoted **** alright but that’s why she is a GBNews pin-up.

'We're not racist, see ?' :lolol:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
“- the more controversial they get, the more they risk upsetting advertisers“

The daily nazi has no issues with advertising.

It’s for people who love shouting at clouds. An echo chamber to scream the word woke as many times as possible. I’ll
Leave them to it.

Breaking News for your Trusted Daily Gulag News. See Albumen for details.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Lovely scoop for GB news this one. Should really have it's own thread but I'll put it here

Home secretary, despite the England team saying that taking the knee has nothing to do with BLM, effectively declares them liars and refuses to condemn fans who boo their national team in a major competition. She wouldn't even confirm that she wouldn't boo herself.

Of course, the 'unbiased' interviewer doesn't raise the England team's perspective and ask for her views on that....

Can we boo Poison Patel ?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

We all know why the usual suspects don’t like the Home Secretary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
She seems to have discarded “g” from her vocabulary. Very odd.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

I like the way the wind has inflated her blouse so it looks like some sort of sumo suit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here