Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
How about your opinion on men competing in Women's sport , give it a go ? .To many people shying away from a geniune question so let's have a honest debate about it

Regards
DF

Trouble is that your attitude to so many things is unreasonable, toxic, tribal, poorly written and devoid of any supporting evidence; there's no real 'honest debate' to be had.

You can always give a go though.... have a try now!

Jan 30, 2008
Trouble is that your attitude to so many things is unreasonable, toxic, tribal, poorly written and devoid of any supporting evidence; there's no real 'honest debate' to be had.

You can always give a go though.... have a try now!

Nice spin , what are your thoughts on men competing in women's sport ? go on give it a try I know you can

Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Nice spin , what are your thoughts on men competing in women's sport ? go on give it a try I know you can

Regards
DF

No spin whatsoever... just inviting you to give a reasoned opinion, supported by some evidence.... and getting nothing back as usual. You obviously take a view, but the rest is just a toxic emptiness. Try again.....

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Wouldn’t it be more pertinent to ask yourself the question “should men be allowed to compete in women’s sports”?

oh, that' s not his queery. it's more to do with the fairy boy questioning his own sexuality/gender, and which public lavatory to use. it ain't easy!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
How about your opinion on men competing in Women's sport , give it a go ? .To many people shying away from a geniune question so let's have a honest debate about it

Regards
DF

:lolol::lolol::lolol: LMMFAO!

how about some "honest debate", about itty bitty trade agreements versus the single market?

it's like you've got no self awareness, you keep running away from the issues :shrug:

it's nuts, it's like you're actively choosing to be ignorant :facepalm: :shrug: :rolleyes:

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
I must admit to having second thoughts. Just think, with Big Bobbie in goal, Louisa Dunk in the middle, Yvette running the midfield and Danielle Welbeck up front (assuming she’s fit), I think we’d have a half decent shout of winning the FA Women’s Super League!

I must get in touch with PB…

UTA

Jan 30, 2008
With a sickening War raging in Ukraine and British people living in extreme fuel poverty, I just wonder why you seem pre-occupied with this topic at the moment.... Do you have some first hand experience of it?

Carry on virtue signalling if it makes you feel better about yourself

Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Carry on virtue signalling if it makes you feel better about yourself

Regards
DF

Sometimes (increasingly rarely now) you make me smile with your inanities.

You keep 'vice signalling' and are clearly proud of your crass comments.

I have no idea whether or not you are actually a fascist, but I am sure fascists will applaud your unswerving loyalties to their views...... and I am equally sure you are comfortable with that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here