GBNews: anyone watching?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
My children are extremely proud of me, as I am of them thank you :thumbsup:

And the winner of the obvious reply go’s to…….. [emoji2357]

A better look would have been achieved by simply not replying but I guess that inner troll in you is on your shoulder urging you on & on [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Brilliant. Got me again.

Never get's me, for obvious reasons :wink:

And to think that at one time I felt a bit sorry for the non-parody :facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I really think it’s time the mods banned Ppf. His comments over the last couple of pages are vile.

Do we think the mods perhaps keep him on here because they rather enjoy seeing him wind up the lefty’s? There has to be some reason someone called Das Reich is allowed to post? I’m sure it’s a mod wind up.

The joke's on him. He's only allowed to post under licence.

I rather like having him on NSC and do occasionally read his nonsense. He smokes out all the other weaselly fellow travellers who hate and fear foreigners, and hide behind a silly 'nationalism'. And it's probably useful to know what the enemy 'thinks'.

Incidentally some goon laid into me a few weeks ago for sneering at the soppy-bollocks posters. It reminded me of the Millwall supporter who tried to climb over a fence to get at taunting Albion supporters after Nicky Forster got us 3 points, there, ten or more years ago. I love it when gammon lose their composure :lolol:

Just keep your dignity, mate. The mods have got the little pink doggy on a lead, which they yank from time to time when he overdoes it. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, didn't you claim that he was (allegedly) a nice bloke, IRL? :lolol:

I know someone who has met him who claims he is a nice bloke, to be fair.

Perhaps he sniffs glue or something before he posts on NSC? ???

Jan 30, 2008
The joke's on him. He's only allowed to post under licence.

I rather like having him on NSC and do occasionally read his nonsense. He smokes out all the other weaselly fellow travellers who hate and fear foreigners, and hide behind a silly 'nationalism'. And it's probably useful to know what the enemy 'thinks'.

Incidentally some goon laid into me a few weeks ago for sneering at the soppy-bollocks posters. It reminded me of the Millwall supporter who tried to climb over a fence to get at taunting Albion supporters after Nicky Forster got us 3 points, there, ten or more years ago. I love it when gammon lose their composure :lolol:

Just keep your dignity, mate. The mods have got the little pink doggy on a lead, which they yank from time to time when he overdoes it. :shrug:

https://youtu.be/E4ZbKTpcx9c

Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
I know someone who has met him who claims he is a nice bloke, to be fair.

Perhaps he sniffs glue or something before he posts on NSC? ???

Not for me H the last time I passed on a bag of glue was on a coach from Brighton up to London to see the test tube babies , Barney rubble and splodge

PS all my fans love me

Regards
DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Just teling the missus how he equated the invasion of Ukrain by Russian military with the 'invasion' of the UK by illegal asylum seekers (to mock 'lefty hypocrisy').

Mrs T's reaction was "No! That's insane" :lolol:

She also told me that Lawrence Fox has tweeted that he wouldn't dream of considering housing a Ukrainian until the likes of Gary Linneker does. George Linneker tweeted that Gary has been involved in the Syrian refugee resettlement programe for several years.

Cockjuggling thunderchunts everywhere :lolol:

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Did you give him a thumbs up? Will you give me a thumbs up too?

He may give you a reacharound if you ask niceley. ???

When he's finished fluffing Das Wrong :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We know of Bag O'shite, Runny Chicken and Tory Boy, but are there any others you can mention?

He's the most popular man in his own mind.

A proper man wouldn't need to have fans, though.

(You forgot PotG, who seems to lose his effing mind every time he drops down into this sewer; otherwise sensible sort of cove. Most queer :shrug:)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1503836895167619074[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here