Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

Jan 30, 2008
So whilst we’re posting about Ukraine and our humanitarian effort (you called it virtue signalling), you posted:

“People have been bombed and killed in this country by failed Asylum seekers”.

This conversation is going off track and has nothing to do with my original post

I'm not having a pop at Ukrainians I'm having a pop at virtue signallers in this country

Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
This conversation is going off track and has nothing to do with my original post

I'm not having a pop at Ukrainians I'm having a pop at virtue signallers in this country

Regards
DF

That's a shame; they speak so highly of you.......

Last edited:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

Regards
DF

I'd quit while you're behind, if I were you.

You get progressively worse with your crass, thoughtless and (I feel) intentionally provocative posts. You're a bit wrong in the head. Seriously.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
If you have an opposing opinion of anything to a “lefty”, you are automatically a homophobic, misogynistic, racist bigot. When will you ever learn…

Tired of going in to bat for Trump, lasvegan now offers his support to, checks notes, the poster who chose the name Das Reich.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Tired of going in to bat for Trump, lasvegan now offers his support to, checks notes, the poster who chose the name Das Reich.

I have never offered support for Das Reich (check your notes you liar). I will offer support for Trump when he is wrongly accused, or when he is running against Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden (not only a dunce, but a senile dunce), because people like them are destroying this country. Maybe the 83 billion dollars of military equipment he left for the Taliban would have been better used in Ukraine? Just a thought…

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I have never offered support for Das Reich (check your notes you liar). I will offer support for Trump when he is wrongly accused, or when he is running against Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden (not only a dunce, but a senile dunce), because people like them are destroying this country. Maybe the 83 billion dollars of military equipment he left for the Taliban would have been better used in Ukraine? Just a thought…

The timing of these posts immediately following one another a couple of pages back, using the same terminology were just a complete coincidence :facepalm:

yes get the low down of opinion from generally middle aged white people, self appointed experts on race and virology adn global trade, with a dollop of biggotry thrown in
Who mentioned the colour of their skin :facepalm:

Regards
DF
If you have an opposing opinion of anything to a “lefty”, you are automatically a homophobic, misogynistic, racist bigot. When will you ever learn…

Maybe you should 'check your notes' :dunce:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
whilest you lefty snowflakes get your biassed news from those BBC snowflakes in Kyev with their virtue signalling flak jackets and helmets the REAL anlaysis comes from hard hitters such as Dan Wooton, Jim Davidson and Sir Christopher Bigins from there sofas which is why i watch it last night as no SPIN.

Biggins.jpg

Regards

DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I really think it’s time the mods banned Ppf. His comments over the last couple of pages are vile.

Do we think the mods perhaps keep him on here because they rather enjoy seeing him wind up the lefty’s? There has to be some reason someone called Das Reich is allowed to post? I’m sure it’s a mod wind up.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
whilest you lefty snowflakes get your biassed news from those BBC snowflakes in Kyev with their virtue signalling flak jackets and helmets the REAL anlaysis comes from hard hitters such as Dan Wooton, Jim Davidson and Sir Christopher Bigins from there sofas which is why i watch it last night as no SPIN.

View attachment 146044

Regards

DF

Christopher Biggins is a top shelf wrong'un..........i'm surprised he can sit down ....:lolol:

and they made him a sir .......**** me dead...!!:lolol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The timing of these posts immediately following one another a couple of pages back, using the same terminology were just a complete coincidence :facepalm:

Maybe you should 'check your notes' :dunce:

Still sniping and trolling I see, it seems even after the owner of this site publicly stated that you are a nuisance you still persist, anyway it won’t be long till you clear off for your spring skiing trip eh [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

View attachment 146044

Regards

DF

Qualitee

Jan 30, 2008
Still sniping and trolling I see, it seems even after the owner of this sight publicly stated that you are a nuisance you still persist, anyway it won’t be long till you clear off for your spring skiing trip eh [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I hope he doesn't sprain his ankle

Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here