Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If you have an opposing opinion of anything to a “lefty”, you are automatically a homophobic, misogynistic, racist bigot. When will you ever learn…

Not automatically, but you are aware that Ppf has had multiple bans on NSC for, amongst other things, racism, homophobia, holocaust denial, nazi apologism and antisemitism. It appears that everyone has learnt but you :dunce:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not automatically, but you are aware that Ppf has had multiple bans on NSC for, amongst other things, racism, homophobia, holocaust denial, nazi apologism and antisemitism. It appears that everyone has learnt but you :dunce:
Yeah the ppf charge sheet of disgrace is a long one.

I do wonder if it does come out that GB News is a Kremlin operation whether ppf will double down or hold their head in their hands and admit to being duped by the Kremlin. We might see, I guess.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I do wonder if it does come out that GB News is a Kremlin operation whether ppf will double down or hold their head in their hands and admit to being duped by the Kremlin. We might see, I guess.

I think we both know that he would spend a few hours chewing his way through a couple of these

s-l400.jpg
and then double down :lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
If you have an opposing opinion of anything to a “lefty”, you are automatically a homophobic, misogynistic, racist bigot. When will you ever learn…

They can't even explain why it's racist to say you want to control your own countries borders but in the same breath continue to virtue signal Ukranian nationalism ,you really couldn't make it up !

Regards
DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

If you use the term 'lefty', whilly nilly, you have everything to learn.

As I suspected ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
They can't even explain why it's racist to say you want to control your own countries borders but in the same breath continue to virtue signal Ukranian nationalism ,you really couldn't make it up !

Regards
DF

You do realise that Ukrain has been invaded by Russia don't you? Putin has killed thousands of Ukranians in the space of a few weeks, and destroyed whole cities. Why do you think that supporting Ukrain against Putin is virtue signaling? How can you equate an invasion by Russia with a few poor sods attempting to enter the UK illegally?

Honestly, you have really let yourself down with that comment. It is stupid beyond description. It is also weaselly. You're a little weasel at heart. Evidently frightened of foreigners, if you equate them with Putin. Dear oh dear. And I actually felt a bit sorry for you at one time :facepalm:

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Regards
DF

Ukrainians are being bombed and murdered by Putin’s war machine in an illegal war. That’s real world innocents losing their lives, today.

Not the time and place for wrongly using the “virtue signalling” cliche.

It’s called empathy.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ukrainians are being bombed and murdered by Putin’s war machine in an illegal war. That’s real world innocents losing their lives, today.

It’s called empathy.

I suspect that PPF thinks that empathy is some sort of aftershave used by 'poofs' ???

Jan 30, 2008
You do realise that Ukrain has been invaded by Russia don't you? Putin has killed thousands of Ukranians in the space of a few weeks, and destroyed whole cities. Why do you think that supporting Ukrain against Putin is virtue signaling? How can you equate an invasion by Russia with a few poor sods attempting to enter the UK illegally?

Honestly, you have really let yourself down with that comment. It is stupid beyond description. It is also weaselly. You're a little weasel at heart. Evidently frightened of foreigners, if you equate them with Putin. Deah oh dear. And I actually felt a bit sorry for you at one time :facepalm:

No, no, no H it's the type that denounce Border control in this country as Racist but then virtue signal Ukrainian Nationalism after having their borders invaded , either way anyone coming over your borders in significant numbers is a invasion be that military or uninvited economic migrants

Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008

It’s called empathy.

People have been bombed and killed in this country by failed Asylum seekers

Regards
DF

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

It’s called empathy.
I only see ppf's posts when someone quotes them.

If he really said that supporting Ukrainians murdered by Putin is "virtue signalling" that is even lower than any of his previous "greatest hits".

Disgusting poster. Despicable. A disgrace.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I suspect that PPF thinks that empathy is some sort of aftershave used by 'poofs' ???

Like you, I’d hoped he’d jacked in his perverse interest in Holocausts and genocide.

To be a contrarian to compassionate folk and probably due to disguised Russian shit stirring on the internet, he’s clearly got the old blood lust back.

Sad.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The hallmark of the frightened is that they never admit when they're wrong.

I suspect that the more people take the piss out of him the better and more right he feels. It's what you do when you think most people are lefty scum.

I haven't seen any of his great mates on here recently, though. PotG does like a reach-around with him from time to time, to be fair, but even there I don't think his heart is really in it.

After all, can you imagine the quality of the conversation and repartee?

"Seen what Farrage said?"

"no"

"Got ten pence?"

"no"

"Can I come back to you're place?"

"no"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I only see ppf's posts when someone quotes them.

If he really said that supporting Ukrainians murdered by Putin is "virtue signalling" that is even lower than any of his previous "greatest hits".

Disgusting poster. Despicable. A disgrace.

Ditto. Or when I choose to open one.

The two most tiresome posters on NSC - and they know each other - Bushy (J), with his post traumatic stress anger depression (which was sad, but problematic on a public forum) and the fairy (S) with his weird obsession with dishing out law and order while glorifying in football hooliganism. One banned for life and the other tolerated as a totem to the rest of us how stupidity and ignorance can make you a derided tit (not that he cares, which is his problem rather than ours).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here