A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1499058703009558533[/tweet]

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
That would make sense. GB “news” is a perfect propaganda delivery system for Putin. And it stirs up division.

we've been telling our friends on the other side for ages it's a conspiracy, The Russians interfered with the US election, the EU referendum, pouring their money into fake news sites and advertising all to cause division and destabilise the west. Yet they still think the EU referendum was people power, still bang on about sovereignty and getting lamb from New Zealand, they still don't see they have been royally had, used as pawns, still don't realise these weird TV and youtube channels are operated by dark forces to create the illusion the "establishment" is working against them. Unfortunately the penny will never drop with the terminally dim and deluded among us

fool.jpeg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
we've been telling our friends on the other side for ages it's a conspiracy, The Russians interfered with the US election, the EU referendum, pouring their money into fake news sites and advertising all to cause division and destabilise the west. Yet they still think the EU referendum was people power, still bang on about sovereignty and getting lamb from New Zealand, they still don't see they have been royally had, used as pawns, still don't realise these weird TV and youtube channels are operated by dark forces to create the illusion the "establishment" is working against them. Unfortunately the penny will never drop with the terminally dim and deluded among us

View attachment 145670

Yep. I almost envy then their naïveté. There is kindness in blindness.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

View attachment 145670

That’s all been obvious for a few years now. Divide the West within and between nations.

Only thick as shite Trump fanboys on either side of the Atlantic don’t understand (or are glad that an enemy of their own nation, Putin, orchestrated racist Trump’s win).

Jan 30, 2008
Interesting chat about woke hypocrisy over Ukraine on GB news
The woke happy to dismiss national pride in this country as Xenophobic but happy to virtue signal it with the Ukraine

Never a true word said well done GB news

Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Interesting chat about woke hypocrisy over Ukraine on GB news
The woke happy to dismiss national pride in this country as Xenophobic but happy to virtue signal it with the Ukraine

Never a true word said well done GB news

Regards
DF

culture wars still more life threatening than actual wars over on Gbeebies

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Are you a woke Hypocrite ??? I seem to recall you describing British Patriots as xenophobic

Regards
DF

No, you are the 5th columnist, you are invested in sowing the seeds of division against your own people for the benefit of Putin

Putin's
Pal
Fairy

D

Deleted member 22389

I don't think GB News is doing as bad as people think. I'm sure someone will post a link to prove otherwise.
It certainly makes a change to the other news channels out there. A good range of broadcasters and subjects covered. I know it's not to everyone's taste, but nobody is forcing you watch it. Anyway, have a nice day. Not here for arguments.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
I don't think GB News is doing as bad as people think. I'm sure someone will post a link to prove otherwise.
It certainly makes a change to the other news channels out there. A good range of broadcasters and subjects covered. I know it's not to everyone's taste, but nobody is forcing you watch it. Anyway, have a nice day. Not here for arguments.

2/10

Jan 30, 2008

Yes that's a fair and balanced comment a bit like GBnews interviews, they're always happy for open debate rather than trying to shut it down

Regards
DF

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

It's ratings have improved since launch, I personally never have viewed it directly, mostly because they stated an anti woke, cancel culture agenda. Not that I am pro cencorship, but I have found journalists and persons complaining about "woke" and "cancel culture" are the same ones that moaned about "political correctness gone mad". I have some sympathy for the arguments that Political correctness etc can stifle debate, it's just the use of those phrases indicates to me that the person is probably asking for the right to not have to think about whether what they say or do is unnecessarily offensive.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
https://youtu.be/X85sgzENTD8
Honest opinions on GBnews

Regards
DF

If there's a tube strike don't cabbies benefit?
If there's congestion charge people are less likely to drive and more likely to use a cab, no?
Didn't Mayor Khan sort out the big beef the cabbies had with Uber?
The cycle lanes were introduced by the previous mayor
He complains how expensive it is to drive into London which puts people off whilst also arguing how London is gridlocked

Typical GBNews, take the issue of Tube strikes and turn into culture wars by talking to someone who hates Sadiq Khan and let him rant about him unchallenged

One last point, Khan wa re-elected with a massive majority so most Londoners would not agree with him

Jan 30, 2008
If there's a tube strike don't cabbies benefit?
If there's congestion charge people are less likely to drive and more likely to use a cab, no?
Didn't Mayor Khan sort out the big beef the cabbies had with Uber?
The cycle lanes were introduced by the previous mayor
He complains how expensive it is to drive into London which puts people off whilst also arguing how London is gridlocked

Typical GBNews, take the issue of Tube strikes and turn into culture wars by talking to someone who hates Sadiq Khan and let him rant about him unchallenged

One last point, Khan wa re-elected with a massive majority so most Londoners would not agree with him

Of course he was ,maybe should have a closer look at the stats the blokes turning our capital city into a third world shit hole

https://www.onlondon.co.uk/london-mayor-election-results-2021-constituency-vote-breakdown/

Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
another piece of the jigsaw

[tweet]1500071364417441798[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports