Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Michael Fabricant on the other hand....

Social Media Is Convinced MP Michael Fabricant Is A Harry Enfield Character
Following an appearance on the news by MP Michael Fabricant social media has been in a frenzy convinced that this is not a real person but actually a character played by comedian Harry Enfield.

Fabricant was talking about the latest allegations that there was a party in Downing Street in May 2020 that broke Covid rules. The MP for Lichfield says the alleged No 10 garden party "wasn't spreading the disease because these were people who were already working closely together".

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1480930265530777603

Twitter seemed more concerned about Fabricant's resemblance to a comedy character than the political story, resulting in "Harry Enfield" trending on Twitter. Some people thought it was Harry Enfield playing Fabricant. Others thought it was Harry Enfield playing Boris Johnson.

@manwidges tweeted: "Shit! You mean it's not Harry Enfield. I must be getting old. I can't tell comedians and politicians apart any more"
[MENTION=28838]Northy[/MENTION]orksmag tweeted: "Honestly thought this was Harry Enfield doing a bit when I scrolled past"
[MENTION=37204]the[/MENTION]anfieldpoet tweeted: "This Harry Enfield character is just not believable."

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
How patriotic :rolleyes:

Regards
DF

Patriotism is about pride in your country and it's acheivements, it's not about hating other nations and thinking you are better than everyone else.

Real Patriotism, for example, is when we hosted the Olympics, I felt proud then. We put on a great show and had a fantastic medal haul, the rest of the world congratulated us for it and for that we can be proud

what you're subscribing to is being patriotic for the sake of it just because some politicians told you to, to peddle pathetic culture wars and keep the country divided

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports