Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
GB News has a huge amount of followers. Dan Wooten was put in an awkward situation by Fox and it's unfair that he is suspended. Hopefully he'll get his job back soon but I don't expect their viewing figures to dip because he's not there.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
GB News has a huge amount of followers. Dan Wooten was put in an awkward situation by Fox and it's unfair that he is suspended. Hopefully he'll get his job back soon but I don't expect their viewing figures to dip because he's not there.
Please will you define 'huge' in this context?
Dan Wootton was undoubtedly put in an awkward situation but surely he must have known Fox's misogynistic outpouring was 'crossing the line' in terms of the language and sentiment. Yet he didn't challenge it. He is GB's creature and he let his employers down. In my view he should have retained some dignity/probity and resigned, thereby avoiding the sack.
However, I do agree with your statement that GB News will continue to attract the same apparently 'huge' audience as before. After all, the same core audience is bound to be attracted to the thoughts of Farage and Rees-Mogg....

Last edited:

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
Yep. Cant disagree with any of that.

Huge as in very popular. More popular than Sky News. Can't give you any figures but very big in my local pub.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 19.25.06.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Oh well

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

:ROFLMAO:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
I bet that pub has a flat roof.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Haha! Bozo joining GBeebies. :D
He will jolly well tell it like it is, and let's not talk this great country down, and, I say, that's a smashing blouse you're wearing.

:tosser:

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Haven't read all of this but will say I watch Headliners, the newspaper review hour. Much better than the BBC or Sky equivalents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here