I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Mens 100m who wins Chambers or Gemili??

I will go for Chambers in 10.08

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
I really hope not, don't want that cheat reaching the Olympic qualifying time. Gemili already has & only needs to finish in top two.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I really hope not, don't want that cheat reaching the Olympic qualifying time. Gemili already has & only needs to finish in top two.

He served his ban, therefore he is entitled to compete on equal terms.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Definitely this, much rather a promising youngster than an ageing drugs cheat.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
f*** that.

All about the race at 6.05, Charlie Grice running in the 1500m, from Brighton and only 18 years old. I used to run with him at Phoenix Athletics club, bloody good runner, and in with a great shot of qualification. Went to both Primary and Secondary school with him so will be behind the guy from the off.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Just run in the semi final. Didn't look great.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
f*** that.

All about the race at 6.05, Charlie Grice running in the 1500m, from Brighton and only 18 years old. I used to run with him at Phoenix Athletics club, bloody good runner, and in with a great shot of qualification. Went to both Primary and Secondary school with him so will be behind the guy from the off.

Good luck to him. :)

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
I don't think Chambers will make the top three, Gemili , Dasaolu , Jackson all look good. 1. Gemili 2. Dasaolu 3.Jackson. For Chambers to stand a chance of being selected he needs to win this final and then make the qualifying time.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Looking at his finishing time of just over 10 secs, Usain Bolt will be showered and changed before they finish the 100 m :lolol: :lolol:

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Well done Dwain, sometimes I think I'm hearing about a serial child killer, for all the crap he takes, not someone who took some drugs a long time ago. Funny how David Millar avoids the constant 'drugs cheat' bile, wonder what the difference is ???

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I,ve followed Gemilli since he came through at English schools a couple of years ago. Well pleased for him. 2 years ago his parents were not sure if he could carry on doing athletics because of his football, but looks like he has trained well. He is on Dagenham andbRedbridges books I think. Shame the drugs cheat pipped him today though.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I,ve followed Gemilli since he came through at English schools a couple of years ago. Well pleased for him. 2 years ago his parents were not sure if he could carry on doing athletics because of his football, but looks like he has trained well. He is on Dagenham andbRedbridges books I think. Shame the drugs cheat pipped him today though.

You should have got some money on him 2 years ago when you had the chance.....another one slips through your fingers...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You should have got some money on him 2 years ago when you had the chance.....another one slips through your fingers...

He turned up at English schools in 2010 having only run about 4 previous races and never out of starting blocks.
Ran 10.8 or something like that.
Wait until 2016 maybe.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I spent the day at the trials - brilliant fun. Also met Kelly Sotherton - a genuinely lovely lady.

Ennis is something else - she is a machine. Attending the event showed that there is clearly a massive gulf between those athletes that are World Class, and those that are club level. However, it gave me a newfound apprieciation of athletics - I have never been to an event before. It was a fantastic day, and I was genuinely surprised how much 16/17/18 year old athletic talent we have coming through at the moment. Team GB is looking in great shape for Rio 2016.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here