Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gary stevens - PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!!

Terminator1

Oct 4, 2008
If Gary Stevens is appointed manager until the end of the season I fear for this club, I cannot see it happening but if the rumours are true this will be a terrible appointment. Dick Knight has made some excellent acquisitions and he should carry on in the same vein.
Yes Ince would be good but his agent has said there has been no contact.Maybe Boothroyd would be okay although his team Watford liked to hoof the ball forward a lot, which if truth be told would suit us at the moment. I want a young hungry manager who will bring some quality young players in and get the ball down and play. Don't want Holloway or Slade either.

Terminator1

Oct 4, 2008
The thing that gets me is that Stevens was allegedly taking notes during the Millwall game and apparently is a friend of Bloom's, its a worry to say the least. We might have to wait up to a week or so for a new appointment.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
why is boothroyd the best applicant? ok he did ok at watford when keith berkinshaw was his number 2 but as soon as he gave up they started to go down hill ! i do not want boothroyd would much rather have holloway and cant understand why he isnt being talked about? he did a great job down here for plymouth made them into a decent championship team by bringing in the likes of ebanks blake and halmosi

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here