Gary Dicker

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
Gary Dicker gave me a stiffy this afternoon on a number of occasions, what a player!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
His passing and eye for a pass is sublime. Top class player hit form again

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
The ONLY Stockport signing who continues to prove his worth. Every time he puts in an average performance (which isn't often), he bounces back with a monstrous display pulling the midfield strings.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Don't get me started on Dicker. I talk about him at work all the time as if he is the new Chuck D, the new Steve Buscemi, the new Richard Whitely, and other heroes of my youth. His relationship with a ball is profound, i find, and deeply sensitive. I love the bloke ungayly, i really do.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
AS i said on another thread,all 4 midfielders absolutely ran the show.Charlton didn't know what hit em!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Was indeed very good today. I have always rated him and he appears to just get better. On one occasion with Dicker and one for Murray they turned leaving their players completely flat footed and flicked a through ball and even the Charlton supporters applauded!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I've seen Ireland play numerous times and they don't have a midfielder as good as Dicker. Absoultely superb :bowdown: All the midfield were fantastic, totally bossed the game.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
He played well today but I wish he would shot more! He passed today when in a great position on the edge of the box. Add a few goals he would be the full package.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He played well today but I wish he would shot more! He passed today when in a great position on the edge of the box. Add a few goals he would be the full package.
I'm a huge fan of him and always have been, but really, I don't think he can shoot at all :lol: Strange for a player with such superb technique but his shots are usually awful.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Not only can he pick out the perfect pass, but he is so cool and calm on the ball...what always makes me smile is when he manages to turn a player.

Dicker seems to out-think and out-wit players rather than beat them for pace or skill. He uses his body and momentum to feign a run or a pass and always comes out of a tricky situation. Many times today he had 2 or 3 players around him, but manages to hold onto the ball, turn into space, and lay on a perfect pass to escape trouble. Fantastic player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports