Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Bowyer sacked

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
[SUP][/SUP]Whether he's been sacked or not I dislike this horrible little man. He has absolutely no grace. Two years running he's spouted shit about the games between us. 'We should have won' this and 'the result is harsh' that, 'we should have been out of sight within 25 minutes'... 'I always come to Brighton to win, it's one of those places'...

In fact when we beat them 3-0 in 2013 he still felt hard done by and thought they deserved something,

64% possession; Raya also made 3 great saves.

Well Mr Bowyer, your football philosophy is archaic. You and yours don't deserve to be in the Championship and I hope, no prey that you, the Venky's and Blackburn get what you deserve.

Rant over

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
I also dislike the man. On our goal:

"You look at their goal and it is a deflection, they've not cut us open, the lad has had a shot, it has taken a deflection and has took it off David.

??? Yeah, we didn't cut you open, that's how kaz had a free shot from 12 yards out. And what deflection is he talking about?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I also dislike the man. On our goal:

"You look at their goal and it is a deflection, they've not cut us open, the lad has had a shot, it has taken a deflection and has took it off David.

??? Yeah, we didn't cut you open, that's how kaz had a free shot from 12 yards out. And what deflection is he talking about?

I think he is referring to the massive one that kazenga"s shot took when he scored

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If you read it, it says that the Sun are reporting that........

So, no it is not a source at all, it just reports what others are saying.

I did read it but I was questioning as to whether HITC is a credible source, ie whether the site has posted other 'breaking news' that was normally reliable. However, you seem to confirm that he isn't, just that he regurgitates rumours, read elsewhere which then begs the question what is the point of posting the link!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blackburn really were shit yesterday and we could still only score 1 goal, strikers that can actually score goals urgently needed:albion2:

The team are currently falling on the right side of all the fine margins they fell foul of last season.

12 months ago, Stockdale would have saved all but one of those clear cut one on ones.
Kaz' shot wouldn't have been deflected away from their 'keeper.

They'd be second from bottom of the table with the one point gained at Fulham.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
[SUP][/SUP]Whether he's been sacked or not I dislike this horrible little man. He has absolutely no grace. Two years running he's spouted shit about the games between us. 'We should have won' this and 'the result is harsh' that, 'we should have been out of sight within 25 minutes'... 'I always come to Brighton to win, it's one of those places'...

In fact when we beat them 3-0 in 2013 he still felt hard done by and thought they deserved something,

Well Mr Bowyer, your football philosophy is archaic. You and yours don't deserve to be in the Championship and I hope, no prey that you, the Venky's and Blackburn get what you deserve.

Rant over

Good rant, i like it

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley

Rant over

I read their fans forum on the Friday and I noticed allot of them said the same thing and they were fed up hearing "we should've won" when they shouldn't etc

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Blackburn really were shit yesterday and we could still only score 1 goal, strikers that can actually score goals urgently needed:albion2:

That's why Mr Stockdale was fairly busy and many people's MOTM for keeping us in it, then.

I would agree that the firepower bit hasn't clicked or hasn't been solved yet, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here