Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gareth Barry drinking in Hurstpierpoint

Apr 4, 2004
New York City
Just bumped into Gareth Barry in the new inn in hurstpierpoint. He's on gardening leave right now whilst he waits for liverpool to thrash out a deal. Seemed like quite a nice bloke.. shame that his choice of tipple is a smirnoff ice!

Jimmy Grimble

So, is he signing for us then :jester:

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Smirnoff Ice is not in any way poncey. It's what lower middle class lady boys who can't handle bland lager drink. E.G. the whole of Sunderland. Pah! If you're going to be poncey you could at least go for Chablis, Dom P or ... Organic Lager? He'll fit in well with Liverpool, rotten piece of filth that he is. Contribution to Sussex football? Screwing over Brighton and playing a part in the butchering of Lewes. I hope he dies of aids. C*nt.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I bumped into Gareth in West Street on Friday night. He does get around.

Could do a job(!)

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Smirnoff Ice is not in any way poncey. It's what lower middle class lady boys who can't handle bland lager drink. E.G. the whole of Sunderland. Pah! If you're going to be poncey you could at least go for Chablis, Dom P or ... Organic Lager? He'll fit in well with Liverpool, rotten piece of filth that he is. Contribution to Sussex football? Screwing over Brighton and playing a part in the butchering of Lewes. I hope he dies of aids. C*nt.

:tosser:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A good friend of mine used to run the New Inn during the 90s or at least his family did. Haven't been back to Hurst since my grandparents both died.

As for Barry, it seems the best way to force a transfer through is to have a breakdown of communication with the club and criticise them in the press. I don't know the ins and outs of the whole saga, but Martion O'Neill and Villa deserve a bit more respect from him. I love the way 'Champions League football' is always mooted as the only reason for wanting to leave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here