Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gangnam Style

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

Can we do this at the Curry Night?? I don't really understand it, but it makes fat people cool, and the dance looks like your doing the nasty with a shetland pony.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I don't like shit like this usually, but it's quite catchy, and the fact that Kim Jong Un in the video is pretty impressive.

Essan128

Aug 8, 2009
Bangkok, Thailand.
Absolutely brilliant.

Will be rocking this out in Tiger Tiger on Saturday night.

Watch out ladies.

Have a good time, hope it doesn't end like this:-

From Bangkok post.

'Gangnam Style' dance comp leads to teen violence.
Published: 21/09/2012 at 06:10 PM
Online news: Local News
At least 50 bullets were fired by two gangs of teenagers with a long-standing feud in the heart Bangkok on Friday morning after they argued following a "Gangnam Style" dance competition, police said.
Pol Lt-Col Apichart Thongchandee, a Khlong Ton police station inspector, said the clash between two rival groups of teenagers took place on Ekamai Soi 30 about 8am.

:guns::guns::guns:

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Have a good time, hope it doesn't end like this:-

From Bangkok post.

'Gangnam Style' dance comp leads to teen violence.
Published: 21/09/2012 at 06:10 PM
Online news: Local News
At least 50 bullets were fired by two gangs of teenagers with a long-standing feud in the heart Bangkok on Friday morning after they argued following a "Gangnam Style" dance competition, police said.
Pol Lt-Col Apichart Thongchandee, a Khlong Ton police station inspector, said the clash between two rival groups of teenagers took place on Ekamai Soi 30 about 8am.

:guns::guns::guns:

I am going out in Portsmouth, so it could well happen.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Someone needs to get this added to 'Fanzone' immediately.

Whilst they're there, they need to tell them not to play the songs when everybody is still in the bar.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Actually to go a step further. I'd like to propose that this would be the ONLY acceptable form of goal music I would ever care to hear played at the Amex.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bizarrely addictive song and video. I love the dance move during the "eeeeeeyyyyyy, sexy lady!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here