Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game nostalgia

Yoda

English & European
For non-computer: I can't believe that Scalextric has yet to be mentioned. Hours of flying-off-track fun.

I''l take your Scalextric and raise you
4111_l.jpg

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Spy vs Spy
Summer games / Winter games
The way of the exploding fist

Those take me back. I sunk hours into They $tole A Million - jaunty music to, to listen too while the cassette loaded it up.

If all these old video games mentioned here were ported over to iOS/Android, blimey there'd be money to be made.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Better than Subbuteo!

251798063355.jpg

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
commodore 64

football director
summer games 2
leaderboard
The Double

playstation 1

F1 97

PC

ultimate soccer manager 98

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Thanks for the information! I recently got an SD-box--that's a device that allows connecting a micro SD card to a Commodore 64 and use it as if it was a 1541 disk drive, so I'm currently playing all the great 8-bit classics in their C64 versions. I hope they will make something similar for Spectrum.
SD2IEC? Looks like an original 1541? They are ace. I have similar device for the Spectrum that I bought from a guy closer to you than me.

http://lotharek.pl/product.php?pid=56

Came very quickly and works a treat. It was even pre-loaded with lots of 'goodies'. He also sells a newer model with built in joystick port. I also have a floppy emulator for my Amiga as well that reads disk images off of a USB stick.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
SD2IEC? Looks like an original 1541? They are ace. I have similar device for the Spectrum that I bought from a guy closer to you than me.

It looks like a regular C64 cartridge, with a serial cable added...

sdbox.jpg

I have similar device for the Spectrum that I bought from a guy closer to you than me.

http://lotharek.pl/product.php?pid=56

Came very quickly and works a treat. It was even pre-loaded with lots of 'goodies'. He also sells a newer model with built in joystick port.

Brilliant! Certainly another "shut up and take my money" thing to add to my collection. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here