Votes: 148 95.5%

• Total voters

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
When we has all the possession in the first half we spent far too much time dinking the ball around at the back and in midfield with no sense of urgency whatsoever. We should have been pushing like hell for a second and third goal when we had them on the ropes. Stupid tactics.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
You see it your way, I'll see it mine. Loads of possession does not equal goals, as we've known for a few years. Sheffield came out to fight in the second half, knowing that our failure to put the game to bed gave them a huge lifeline.
They took it...we switched off.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Sheffield United were one of the worst teams I’ve seen at this level since we got promoted. Even with 10 men, we should have beat them so drawing against such a bad team definitely feels like a defeat.
This. I actually thought that they were worse than Luton. How the absolute f*** we didn’t win that. I’m guessing RDZ will not be a happy bunny tonight.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Incorrect, we should have been two or three up by then, it should have been a foot note.
Yes, we should have been but SU did nothing whatsoever till the red card. Their only shot on target was after they equalised. 4 of their 5 second half goal attempts were after the red card. 4 of our 5 second half goal attempts were before the red card. We could have played another hour with 11 men and probably not conceded. The game turned on its head after 69 minutes.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
You see it your way, I'll see it mine. Loads of possession does not equal goals, as we've known for a few years. Sheffield came out to fight in the second half, knowing that our failure to put the game to bed gave them a huge lifeline.
They took it...we switched off.
Watch the second half again. They didn't have a sniff till we went down to 10.

Home and Away

Sep 18, 2018
It should have been a comfortable a win, but somehow we just didn't manage to score more. After the red card it was obvious that SHU would score any minute. 2 points dropped.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
When we has all the possession in the first half we spent far too much time dinking the ball around at the back and in midfield with no sense of urgency whatsoever. We should have been pushing like hell for a second and third goal when we had them on the ropes. Stupid tactics.
I’m not convinced that it was tactics, hence the subs at HT.
We played with 10 men for 65 minutes today, Buenotte was a passenger. I feel sorry for him, he’s not ready for this level yet.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Such a poor performance. All over a very very poor side. Nothing to do with red card they just got in the game by us so often giving the ball away. Because they so often were given the ball so they could attack they suddenly thought they could win and looked more like doing this than us. Unbelievable playing a rubish side and steele instead of releasing ball quickly was lying on ball as if we wanted to hold on to a point. Why are we not playing a £25m plus player and inste4ad playing Lalana who has nothing in the tank. Against such a poor side we should have been pushing for a winner instead our most likely matchwinner spent so much time at LB

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Such a poor performance. All over a very very poor side. Nothing to do with red card they just got in the game by us so often giving the ball away. Because they so often were given the ball so they could attack they suddenly thought they could win and looked more like doing this than us. Unbelievable playing a rubish side and steele instead of releasing ball quickly was lying on ball as if we wanted to hold on to a point. Why are we not playing a £25m plus player and inste4ad playing Lalana who has nothing in the tank. Against such a poor side we should have been pushing for a winner instead our most likely matchwinner spent so much time at LB
Because the £25m player runs his socks off and played 90 mins less than 72 hours earlier. We moan if players get injured and moan if their minutes are managed.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Because the £25m player runs his socks off and played 90 mins less than 72 hours earlier. We moan if players get injured and moan if their minutes are managed.
Yet Arsenal and Man Utd play 10 players that played midweek. Maybe knackered now but they both won

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here