Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
The only undercard fight announced is Daniel Dubois defending the WBA "regular" Heavyweight title (whatever that is) against Kevin Lerena (Who he? Ed.)

This is just Fury looking for easy paydays from mugs. Now if he had a "put up or shut up" tear-up with Usyk then I'd be in. But Fury aint getting rich on my hard earned. He can f right off!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I had an email earlier this week from ticketmaster offering me a ticket for £65. Not bad considering the PPV is just leas than half

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Frank Warren claiming 58,000 seats sold* Saturday night, I‘m predicting a huge no show of paying customers 😂

In all seriousness, and I’ve been lucky enough to have met Frank on a number of occasions and he’s a top man, but this whole promotion made no sense from the start.

The Bugner/Bruno scenario from 1987, the Carl Frampton open air show in Belfast when it was so cold the judges could barely hold their pens, both promotions nowhere near December.

Don’t really understand high end taxation laws, but could it be that Top Rank ( The US promoters) can afford to make a huge loss on a show with the American tax rules?

*He might be including comps, I’ve been offered two lots this week, but will instead be in the warm in Worthing having paid my PPV money, more so for the Dubois fight than the main event.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Like the old winter pub closing, 10.30.😂

It was 11.30 for AJ vs Usyk at the Lane, anti Romany? 🙈
Frank Warren claiming 58,000 seats sold* Saturday night, I‘m predicting a huge no show of paying customers 😂

In all seriousness, and I’ve been lucky enough to have met Frank on a number of occasions and he’s a top man, but this whole promotion made no sense from the start.

The Bugner/Bruno scenario from 1987, the Carl Frampton open air show in Belfast when it was so cold the judges could barely hold their pens, both promotions nowhere near December.

Don’t really understand high end taxation laws, but could it be that Top Rank ( The US promoters) can afford to make a huge loss on a show with the American tax rules?

*He might be including comps, I’ve been offered two lots this week, but will instead be in the warm in Worthing having paid my PPV money, more so for the Dubois fight than the main event.
I succumbed for the same reason.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Dubois came back superbly there, was in massive trouble in that first round

Last edited:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Dubois came back superbly there was in massive trouble in that first round
Something didn’t sit right with me about that, why did Larena pretty much not throw a single punch for 2 rounds after having Dubois down 3 times? Very strange.

Thought the stoppage was incorrect as well, the final blow came after the bell, odd time for a referee to step in.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Something didn’t sit right with me about that, why did Larena pretty much not throw a single punch for 2 rounds after having Dubois down 3 times? Very strange.

Thought the stoppage was incorrect as well, the final blow came after the bell, odd time for a referee to step in.
it did seem pretty odd. Larena had started well and had every chance to finish the job but didn't seem to try

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Frampton totally coating Shane McGuigan over not pulling Dubois out with concussion at the end of the first round, now there’s a surprise 🙈

But is there really 60,000 there?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
5 degrees in London at the mo. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here