Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Fury vs AJ Off for good?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Fury out boxes AJ all day long , i think Wilder knocks Fury out , AJ v Joyce would be interesting and a good pay day for the latter and i also think he beats AJ ........perhaps Joshua just needs to WTFU in the ring and use his physique and ability.....the trouble is he hasn't got much of a chin , he fights like he's scared.

Wilder knocks Fury out ?

Despite the fact he failed to beat him in 3 fights ?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Fury out boxes AJ all day long , i think Wilder knocks Fury out , AJ v Joyce would be interesting and a good pay day for the latter and i also think he beats AJ ........perhaps Joshua just needs to WTFU in the ring and use his physique and ability.....the trouble is he hasn't got much of a chin , he fights like he's scared.

Wilder knocks fury out? How many chances does he need?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
The other factor which gets overlooked somewhat is apparently ‘the fire stick factor’, they were planning to apparently give both fighters a generous cut of the £40 PPV, but how many people would that price put off and drive to illegal streams?

Without 1/1.5 million PPV’ing the full price can they finance a fight like this in the UK?

Tyson is a complex character, I fear that if he doesn’t channel himself into something worthwhile outside boxing, immediate family, ie wife and children rather than father and brothers, perhaps even helping highlight mental health issues, he will end up in a bad place by the time he reaches 40, sadly I fear the ultimate bad place, the one none of us can come back from.

I think you are spot on with your comments about Fury.
I saw a clip of him at the Parker/ Joyce fight and he appeared to have been ‘on something’ when being interviewed about the deadline put to AJ. I’m sure anyone interested can find it if they want.
I really hope that Tyson can find a path for himself where his obvious talents can be to put to good use and the role keeps him occupied in a manner that means he can focus on the positive changes he made to his life after his mental health diagnosis.
He is a man full of contradictions. When he’s on a good path he is great, but unfortunately he seems to get distracted very easily.
I’m not sure that he needs to prove anything anymore in the ring. I just think that he feels better in himself when he is preparing for a fight.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bored with both of them pontificating and talking BS, and equally tired of certain radio presenters continually going on about it. Fury is an attention-seeker and AJ made a bit of a pratt of himself last time out. The contract ‘deadline’ was Fury spouting off again (he hadn’t agreed any such deadline with his team) and @GB is right re the contents. It’s not simple.

Just tell us when you have got it sorted, otherwise STFU.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Fury is being a dick, but the fight will get agreed.

Its all about the money, and no other fight out there pays anything like this one.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
All part of the drama and the show. Straight out of the Ali play book of building up a fight to greater than the sum of it's parts long before you get into the ring.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
All part of the drama and the show. Straight out of the Ali play book of building up a fight to greater than the sum of it's parts long before you get into the ring.

Bold Seagull,

Does a prime Ali beat?

Prime Fury?

Prime Lewis?

Prime Tyson?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here