Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Funny things you have heard on the terraces.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
At the Goldstone....Dannys thrown a bottle at the Preston fans...oh they threw it back, must have been returnable

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Southport fans at Forest Green "meat, meat, meat" and "we love our sausages, we love our sausages", following the news that Rovers would become the first vegan football club in the country. Newport County fans, also at Forest Green, "where's your tractor gone" and "town full of farmers, you're just a town full of farmers".

D

Deleted User X18H

My all time fav has to be 'you aint got no feet ref' and 'he's a basketball ref' circa 1984 on the South West terrace. Priceless.

Wonbrow

Aug 17, 2011
Back in the 80's, standing in the Shed at Chelsea, after 2 minutes from behind me someone shouts:

'Wise, you couldn't beat your own meat'

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
remember another one on the terraces at Gillingham and the away goalie looked like a bumble bee in an amber and black hooped top.
chant's of "bee-keeper la-la-la" and "you're not stinging anymore",
followed by "score hive if you hate Archer !"
stupid, corney but funny during a rather depressing time as an Albion fan.

Remember it well, and some wag also shouted "What a waste of honey!".

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
up at newcastle,the gallowgate started singing "we hate cockneys and we hate cockneys"

so,we started singing "we hate cockneys and we hate cockneys" back to them

lots of head scratching from the geordies

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
At our first game at Pride Park, I heard two of our 'less educated' supporters discussing geography.

"so which county is Derby in then? Is it Leicestetshire?"

"no, I'm pretty sure it's in Nottinghamshire"

I was amazed that they'd managed to find their way to the ground.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
The "referee that it preposterous" shout emitted at a game last season. The shoutee had just been admonished by somebody for his foul language.

That was me. I had been particularly foul mouthed that day, so did deserve to be called up on it.

Oct 17, 2011
Ahh those halcyon days frank, they were so good weren't they? Used to make my day travelling Ll that way to watch arguably the worst football ever in a depressing town, ground to boot and not knowing whether we'd complete our fixtures.

Thank god for frank we used to say. And his hilarious dinosaur humour. Thanks for the trip down memory lane frank. You funny funny man...

You bring down NSC with your pathetic little pops, when all I am doing is wanting to discuss funny one liners, etc etc.

If you dont like the thread, dont post.

Go play with bubble wrap or something.

ElkieB

Jun 24, 2008
Peacehaven
At Doncaster v Hull earlier this season, Donny fans sang as Hull sub warmed up "You're not playing cause your shit"......simple but just made me snigger

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You bring down NSC with your pathetic little pops, when all I am doing is wanting to discuss funny one liners, etc etc.

If you dont like the thread, dont post.

Go play with bubble wrap or something.

Yep, I'm pathetic for not laughing at your childish homophobic ramblings of yesterday. Yes, I am indeed bringing down NSC!! Next you'll be telling us all your racist yesteryear "funnies". Can't wait Frank! You're a funny guy, everyone's laughing at you!

Oct 17, 2011
Yep, I'm pathetic for not laughing at your childish homophobic ramblings of yesterday. Yes, I am indeed bringing down NSC!! Next you'll be telling us all your racist yesteryear "funnies". Can't wait Frank! You're a funny guy, everyone's laughing at you!

Stop being a prick about this homophobic nonsense.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
a recent one that made me chuckle was at the West Ham game last week when it started raining...."were not getting wet, were not getting wet"......i did chuckle.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
The list was endless,and had all of us in hysterics..

Does anyone specifically remember this? I hope so

I know it has all got a bit silly with the gay thing at the mo

But really, Frank, why stop there? Remember all the blatantly racist stuff from The Good Old Days? Remember the bananas, the monkey noises? Hilarious. It's all got a bit silly with the race nonsense too, eh? Can't abuse bloody no one these days, it's disgraceful. True story: Just the other day my mixed-race son received racial abuse playing U-12 footy. My, how we laughed. Oh yes, it sure lightened things up. My son was in stitches.

You are a neanderthal and a fool. Let's all hope no-one in your family has a characteristic, let alone a disability, that we can all mock and laugh at in public.

Oct 17, 2011
The list was endless,and had all of us in hysterics..

Does anyone specifically remember this? I hope so

I know it has all got a bit silly with the gay thing at the mo

But really, Frank, why stop there? Remember all the blatantly racist stuff from The Good Old Days? Remember the bananas, the monkey noises? Hilarious. It's all got a bit silly with the race nonsense too, eh? Can't abuse bloody no one these days, it's disgraceful. True story: Just the other day my mixed-race son received racial abuse playing U-12 footy. My, how we laughed. Oh yes, it sure lightened things up. My son was in stitches.

You are a neanderthal and a fool. Let's all hope no-one in your family has a characteristic, let alone a disability, that we can all mock and laugh at in public.

The biggest over re-action since Robbie left Take That.

Gone from a laugh on the terraces, to a child being racially abused.

Only on NSC.

What do you think when fans sing ooooooooooooooooooo yyoouuurrr sssssshhhhiiiiittttttttt ahhhhhhhhhhhh when the keeper takes a goal kick??

tbh he isnt shit, he is a pro footballer, so are you anti that aswell?

Jan 30, 2008
The biggest over re-action since Robbie left Take That.

Gone from a laugh on the terraces, to a child being racially abused.

Only on NSC.

What do you think when fans sing ooooooooooooooooooo yyoouuurrr sssssshhhhiiiiittttttttt ahhhhhhhhhhhh when the keeper takes a goal kick??

tbh he isnt shit, he is a pro footballer, so are you anti that aswell?
the voice of reason :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here