Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Funny stories while supporting football

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
Last Sat I got to go to San Siro and watch Inter v Brescia and this is a comical event that happened.

I went with an Italian I work with meeting several of his mate’s cousins etc on the way, ended up about 10 all Inter Fans. The Game was not great 1:1 so we decided to get the tram into Milan and have a few beers. On the tram we all joked about but noticed a guy standing quite close to our group and he didn’t seem to fit in. A few stops down the road this guy got of the tram and as the tram pulled away one guy wearing these multi pocket army trousers said "MY PHONE ITS GONE" patting his pocket. Next thing one looks at the other and makes 2 the guy just got off he’s stolen it. A quick kick of the tram door and it burst open 10 guys running down the road with the thief in sight who had seen us coming and legged it. After we cornered him he got jumped on a bit but he denied he had the phone, as one was about to give him a swift kick the guy with the army trousers suddenly said I got my phone it was in the other pocket.

So picking the poor guy up and dusting him off a Fiat Punto pulls up and 3 guys jump out asking what is going on, we explained it was a small miss understanding and nothing to worry about, with this these guys pull out warrant cards they are the old bill. Now they start checking who we are etc passports etc we all passed OK except the poor guy we jumped on, he had no I.D and was arrested suspected illegal immigrant. Poor guy not his day.

That’s my funny story anybody else.:lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
:lolol: "as one was about to give him a swift kick"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here