Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Function Rooms locally

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Hi all. I’m looking to book a function room in Brighton and Hove. I’m sure there was a thread on this on here earlier this year. Can someone direct me to it?

Thank you

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Not sure about the thread you mention but the function room at The Neville is a fairly decent - food is good ( if you need it ) and loads of parking. John the landlord is also very welcoming.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Thank you. Was convinced there was a thread, but maybe I imagined it. Need to find somewhere with a room with a dancefloor for funk and soul party. If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated.

Jimmy Grimble

Thank you. Was convinced there was a thread, but maybe I imagined it. Need to find somewhere with a room with a dancefloor for funk and soul party. If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated.
Might be worth trying The Walrus. Their basement room sounds ideal for what you’re after but I don’t know if they hire it out.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hi all. I’m looking to book a function room in Brighton and Hove. I’m sure there was a thread on this on here earlier this year. Can someone direct me to it?

Thank you

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That NSC MEAT up we had in the Prince Albert function room upstairs was pretty good. Although that was in about 1987.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
You could take a look at the Trades and labour club in Lewes road. There are two suitable venues to choose from.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Might be worth trying The Walrus. Their basement room sounds ideal for what you’re after but I don’t know if they hire it out.
A friend of mine booked the Walrus basement for a birthday do and she had a DJ also, so that would fit the bill. Plenty of room in the rest of the pub for those who do not want to be blasted by the tunes.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
We had our Silver Wedding last year downstairs at the Park View (Preston Drove). We had about 80 there, it felt busy without being crowded, although the weather was nice (it August and it was an afternoon/evening thing) so people were outside. Takes 150 apparently.

The food was absolutely excellent.

EDIT: Just seen that you want two rooms, might not be for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here