Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Theres normally a whole or half block between the away fans and 'neutral' section. Brentford and I think Newcastle got the whole of the away end so maybe you will as well.

There hasn't been the last twice we've been there.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Top effort. 4,000 sold out within 5 days and with train strikes affecting travel that day.

Let's hope we shift a load more in the neutral area. This shouldn't put people off as it's the block/s right next to the Albion fans

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Top effort. 4,000 sold out within 5 days and with train strikes affecting travel that day.

Let's hope we shift a load more in the neutral area. This shouldn't put people off as it's the block/s right next to the Albion fans

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
Just bought mine. Don't think the 'neutral' zones are going to be very neutral.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Just bought mine. Don't think the 'neutral' zones are going to be very neutral.
Quite. Barely any tickets sold in there before Christmas will be non-Albion fans.

c.6K seems likely. Loving all the massive games, home and away, we have had in recent seasons.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Anyone else getting this when trying to book on Fulham's website?

Forbidden You don't have permission to access /fulhamfc/ on this server.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Did you allocate 7k to the barcodes or was it similar to what we're experiencing?

I asked the same question on our forum and apparently only Brentford were given 6000 tickets last season and 5000 this season without the neutral section. The mags got the same treatment as you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We are neutrals for this

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Are you doing it on a work computer? If not you might have to register first.

No on my personal one. Its the same thing on my phone. I'm abroad at the moment maybe it's something to do with that?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Really looking forward to this. Haven't been to Fulham since the late 70's. If I remember correctly, Paul Clark scored for us last time I went!

MIDDXFFC

Nov 12, 2014
I asked the same question on our forum and apparently only Brentford were given 6000 tickets last season and 5000 this season without the neutral section. The mags got the same treatment as you.

Brentford got 6k two seasons ago & 5k last season, doubt they'll get anything like that this season.
Newcastle only had 3998 tickets, they just snapped up large swathes of the Putney end as Albion appear to be doing.
Reckon Newcastle had about 6000, people forget that there are a few Fulham season ticket holders plus a few occasionals in P1 & P2

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Really looking forward to this. Haven't been to Fulham since the late 70's. If I remember correctly, Paul Clark scored for us last time I went!

I really hope you enjoy the day (without returning with 3 points!). You'll find the ground has changed a little but still retains its old world charm. The seats aren't as comfy as at the Amex (although you'll be on big plastic ones compared to the wooden one I'm on) and we are a friendly family club. Just one thing I'd like to remind you of. The neutral / mixed area will have some Fulham in and the idea is that everyone can celebrate their team's goals without fear of abuse. My favourite memory of sitting there was being in the middle of thousands of Arsenal fans when Bobby Zamora scored the winner in the 91st minute.

So what's the purpose of loyalty points? Been out the country for a long weekend and boom. Gone.

Anyhow, happily now have 5 seats in P2. More than happy to be in the neutral area, ironically peed I couldn't buy from Brighton as missing out on the 10 points!

Hmmmmmmm

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So what's the purpose of loyalty points? Been out the country for a long weekend and boom. Gone.

Anyhow, happily now have 5 seats in P2. More than happy to be in the neutral area, ironically peed I couldn't buy from Brighton as missing out on the 10 points!

Hmmmmmmm

I was in Switzerland when I bought mine on Thursday, using my ipad (during a meeting pretending I was looking at a powerpoint presentation LOL). Just diarise the on-sale date ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here