Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Holds about 7.3k but c200 seats of segregation so yes, around 7k.

Obviously we can't be sure as it is labelled as a Mixed area but you can bet 90%+ of it is albion, especially when you consider there are plentiful seats remaining throughout the rest of the ground, particularly in the Hammersmith end which is equivalent pricing.

And unfortunately our official away attendance will still be recorded at 4k despite the extra 3k .

Newcastle's away following was stated as 6500+ for the first game of the season and they had the same ticketing experience as us so I suspect the away following will be announced as 6500+ tomorrow.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Newcastle's away following was stated as 6500+ for the first game of the season and they had the same ticketing experience as us so I suspect the away following will be announced as 6500+ tomorrow.

Weird why they didn't just give us the whole end.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I bought my tickets from Fulham in the neutral zone, but have just spotted that my "Print At Home" tickets aren't attached to the email confirmation.
Has anyone had a similar problem?
I guess I need to get there a bit earlier and visit the ticket office.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
I noticed the same issue. I got a subsequent email with the print at home pdf a few minutes after the initial confirmation email?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I bought my tickets from Fulham in the neutral zone, but have just spotted that my "Print At Home" tickets aren't attached to the email confirmation.
Has anyone had a similar problem?
I guess I need to get there a bit earlier and visit the ticket office.

btw - have you checked ***at the bottom****** of the email - different to normal attachments.....

I would have a word with the ticket office peeps.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Anyone know where the Burgess Hill pickup point is for tomorrow?. Can't see a map anywhere on the travel site.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Are songs gonna be sung ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here