Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
To me the turning point was the shocking opening goal. Fulham hadn’t bossed or torn us apart.

Invariably it decides results between evenly matched teams.

The joke second sealed it.

A reality check. All the praise for us on TS today with Barber, I wondered if it would come back to bite us on the bum.

Oh, well that’s it! Didn’t realise Barbs was lapping it up on air earlier. Inevitable. Had I known I’d have gone LARGE on Fulham. Barber OUT!

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
That is one of the worst goalkeeping performances I have ever seen. Sanchez was a mess, scuffed every clearance. Released no pressure - he and Webster were terrible

Totally agree- get Steele and Van Hecke in next game. We deserved nothing. That’s how I expected us to play from the start of the season. Totally out battled tonight. Players were shot from minute one.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Got beaten by a better team :shrug:

It happens sometimes but thank ****, not as often as the last 55 years

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Too many below par individual performances from our usually reliable types.
Question marks over all the new additions too.
And our lack of depth up front is alarming.
That wasn’t a shocking performance though. We narrowly lost.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Outfought, outplayed, better tactics. Can't win them all - and can't seem to win any against Fulham in the top division. But, a proper game of football (well - the second half anyway), so can't complain too much.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Am I not allowed an opinion?
Or is that right only reserved for the high and mighty that never say anything bad about the team no matter how poor the performance?
I didn't single anyone out, I didn't slag off potters decisions, I just said let's forget this shit and move on, but if I'm supposed to say or think something else then please let me know what is allowed and I'll fall in line sir.

No need to explain yourself to the few on here who think they own the place and try and cancel other peoples opinions

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Not the best night but to be fair, I think that will be one of our toughest games of the season.

Other than Haaland we’re not going to face a better striker either. An absolute exhibition from Mitrovic, the difference between the two sides. Put him in our team and we win that tonight.

But he’s not good enough for the PL according to every Brighton fan 2 seasons ago?

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Can anyone explain that non-offside where our player (was it Gross?) was a clear 3 yards offside. One of the strangest things I've ever seen.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Jesus wept. Some posters on here have lost the plot.

“Worst football I’ve seen in… blah blah blah.”

Fulham have won by a freaky OG and we had an offish day away from home.

Calm down dears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunk had a shocker as well but Webster and Sanchez combined cost us about 4 minutes of play by dicking about in stoppage time.

in 30 years following Albion that extra time is the most MIS-MANAGED period of ET i have ever witnessed. WTF were we playing about. 2 mins had already gone when Fulham finally made their sub and took the freekick - why the fekk wasnt the ball kicked straight up pitch? serious tippy tappy football has its time and place but it certainly isnt 3rd minute of injury time when you are 2-1 down...wow...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here