Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Yeah, a bit surprised Deniz isn't getting a start tonight. Maybe he's just not rated that much? Would have thought it would be a good chance for him tonight. In Potter I trust though.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
potter must not rate deniz at all thought he would start tonight with datguy not able to play 2 games so close together

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

The selected side is all about possession. Fulham are going to have to do an awful lot of running tonight. I expect Undav, Mitoma, Lamptey etc will reap the rewards in the last 20mins when the Fulham players are on the floor. That’s the ‘win zone’ for me.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
As much as I love Welbeck, I am also a big fan of playing a false 9, looking forward to watching this.

Delighted Veltman is fit, he would have been a massive miss. We're going to need all the know-how that he, Dunk and Webster have against one of the best strikers in Europe in Mitrovic. Tough night ahead for the defence.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

My guess….

Big Bob

Veltman. Dunky. Webster

March. Mac. Moises. The Pervster

Gross. Mwepu.
Trossard

With a lot of inter-changing.

Edit… it won’t put them in formation… so that’s Trossard in the middle of the front 3…

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
4-6-0 with midfielders breaking forward, or more likely a fluid formation with Trossard getting amongst their defenders.

We should win the vital midfield battle and hopefully bamboozle Silva. I bet he spent the last 3 days preparing for our 4-5-1 with Welbeck.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
It’s on BT Sport 4, Sky channel 423 which requires a BT Sport subscription. Although will be easy to find on IPTV (some may still call this channel BT ESPN but it was rebranded on the 1st August)

Hi I'm struggling to find it on IPTV. Do you have any advice please?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

I’ve subscribed to watch via the BT Sport app but can’t find any mention of the live games. Anyone else?

Edit: found it. You have to go to Channels as it’s not listed anywhere under ‘Football’ ‘Premier League’ or ‘Brighton’, obviously.

Last edited:

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
I can’t help but love the unpredictability of potters line ups.

Just when you think the line up has settled….4 games with 1 change….

He goes and hits the randomise button.

Hope it works, could go either way!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Hi I'm struggling to find it on IPTV. Do you have any advice please?

The physical channel is under the UK sports section. American football programming on until 7pm and then half hour build up in a studio analysing all the games I would imagine

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I’ve subscribed to watch via the BT Sport app but can’t find any mention of the live games. Anyone else?

Edit: found it. You have to go to Channels as it’s not listed anywhere under ‘Football’ or ‘Brighton’, obviously.

It’s listed on the home page

F3F85587-827A-4AFD-BB26-4FD6F83EFE26.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here