https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/table

1st to 6th after this 'matchday'
Screenshot_20220830-105405.png

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Will be tough, they have a lot of confidence and some not too shabby quality. Win would be excellent but I'd sleep well with a draw as well.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Fulham been looking half decent at times by all accounts. Tough game this one. My defaul BHA setting is telling me we are due a defeat and being taken down a peg.

Therefore , Would also be happy with a draw and keeps us top 4 with a winnable one to come.

Trying not to entertain the thought of winning yet again and topping the league. That would be extraordinary

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
We've just played our three bunny sides in a row, we're 1 defeat in 27 Premier League games against Newcastle, West Ham and Leeds. Now we come up against Fulham who we've never beaten in four PL games. Will be tight, no doubt

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
If we win then we will be top. I hope me make a better fist of it than last time this happened and we were terrible at palace!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I see this is on BT Sport+

Does this go out for NUFFIN on the Sky platform ? I saw something on Google about it being on Sky channel 527 for Sky Q multiroom subscribers, of which I am one. IPTV will be the alternative otherwise, but slightly less faff if I can ponce it off BT.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I see this is on BT Sport+

Does this go out for NUFFIN on the Sky platform ? I saw something on Google about it being on Sky channel 527 for Sky Q multiroom subscribers, of which I am one. IPTV will be the alternative otherwise, but slightly less faff if I can ponce it off BT.

It’s on BT Sport 4, Sky channel 423 which requires a BT Sport subscription. Although will be easy to find on IPTV (some may still call this channel BT ESPN but it was rebranded on the 1st August)

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Can’t see a selection thread, assuming Veltman is out. Can also see a couple more changes, Welbeck was hobbling on Saturday in the first half.

Sanchez

Lamptey
Webster
Dunk
Colwill
Estupinan

Caicedo
MacAllister

Groß
Trossard
Mitoma

Steele, van Hecke, Undav, Alzate, March, Mwepu, Enciso, Ferguson, Welbeck

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
Mitrovic one of the very few players who I think I have seen "bully" Dunk (and Duffy) so will be interesting. Hoping (*and expecting) Veltman starts. Fulham will be right up for it so we will have to match them and see if we can weather early storm. Our confidence will be high of course and to go top of the table is a huge incentive (that we've turned down before of course!) . Any away point in the PL is decent so will settle for that..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here