Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
The betting seems pretty even for all three results. Fulham's home record is worse than their away (W4 D5 L3 home, W5 D4 L2 away) so could be argued that Amex game was even bigger. But recent form is better. A draw is a likely result but this could go any way.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Have to agree, a tough game today but Fulham are inconsistent but very good on their day, if they were not inconsistent then they would be up at the top with us.
Also their top scorer is still putting all his toys back in the pram.
All this and the fact that most Brighton fans think we will lose every game and that everything is going to go tits up without realising just how good we are.
But we will need to put in a shift.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
This is the ONE today, I'm expecting the wheels to come off at last. 4-1 to Fulham and a TRANSFER splurge this week to get in the QUALITY we need

No one will score 4 goals in any one game against this Brighton defence this season. Unless we go down to 9 men or something in a match

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This would be a terrific win if we manage to pull it off. Betfred and William Hill and co. won't be getting any money from me today though!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I have gone for a 1 - 1 scoreline simply because Fulham play decent football but when you look at the Amex match against them, when they went 1 - 0 up we just stepped up a gear and reeled them in, got into the lead and sat on it for the win.

The only match we failed to reel a team in was the Brentford match because they got a 2nd goal early 2nd half. Newcastle I don't count because we went stupidly down to 10 men early which ruined any chance of mounting a comeback.

I think one of the real successes of the season so far has been not actually having players sent off in crucial games and the Newcastle match has shown how important it is to keep 11 players on the pitch

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Gutted not there but it is our 52nd Wedding Anniversary so celebrating with the good lady. Hope to be celebrating 3 points but have an awful feeling this is where our winning streak comes unstuck.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
A first league double would send a message to the rest,stand back from the platform folks this express does not stop here.....

It will not be easy,but we can do it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Gutted not there but it is our 52nd Wedding Anniversary so celebrating with the good lady

Congratulations .....as for the rest of that drivel,we will not have it around here :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here