Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Baldock goes close (but Scott Hogan has scored again for Brentford).

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Norwood arguably our best player against QPR. Amazing passing, especially to out Baldock through.

Skalak is there to keep things steady for 60 minutes before a more direct winger comes on. Now we're 1-0 down I imagine March or Murphy will replace him,

Speaking purely from experience and not shooting off my gob when I'm not watching a game (as seen by some other posters), I think Murphy or March do need to freshen things up. Can't speak for Norwood, although Sidwell would probably do a better job of sitting in front of the back four at this stage. I'm surprised the moaners haven't mentioned the twice now that Knocky has given the ball away dangerously?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
It's not over yet. We looked poor away at Brum and didn't look dangerous but suddenly changed the game with March and won from nothing. Let's hope the 4000k that traveled can roar them on to victory

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
0301727001483374047.gif

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Blackburn are being carved to pieces but still 0-0.

Not because Newcastle are any good. Newcastle forwards do not need to even run around to be unmarked.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Never underestimate the power of clackers.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
How the **** does Skalak get a start? Get him off, even Aspinall is berating him.

Reading losing, Geordies drawing. Good chance here

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Speaking purely from experience and not shooting off my gob when I'm not watching a game (as seen by some other posters), I think Murphy or March do need to freshen things up. Can't speak for Norwood, although Sidwell would probably do a better job of sitting in front of the back four at this stage. I'm surprised the moaners haven't mentioned the twice now that Knocky has given the ball away dangerously?

I agree. We set up differently away from home. Hughton sometimes favours keeping things steady and solid for 60 minutes away from home before brining on some pace towards the end. Obviously if we go 1-0 down that gameplan needs to change, but that's a Skalak for Murphy or March switch. Norwood's passing is there to bring Murray/Baldock/Knockaert into the game (or a wing back overlap) so isn't really a defensive midfielder. I'd agree Sidwell does that job better,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here