Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
ffs march on. I know ill get ribbed on here for this but I genuinely believe it.

if march was 5 years older then he would be no where near our team; hes sh*t. March does absoloutely nothing for the team and next time he plays just watch him for a few minutes. I often do this to see if I have misjudged him but I haven't. he truly does fvck all.

He'll get the ball, run at the defender and then either get tackled immediately, misplace a pass or do a very obvious and unproductive pass to the nearest player. hes definitely the last winger I would choose to ever put on the pitch and he only escapes the same abuse jfc gets due to a mixture of not plying as often and the 'one' goal he scored in a pre season against Norwich- not that jfc's goal at Donny has really clouded the hate he recieves

*cue tyrant of hate towards me*
Looool!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
****ing YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:goal:

March

2-0

Shitting hell O Grady created a goal

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
ffs march on. I know ill get ribbed on here for this but I genuinely believe it.

if march was 5 years older then he would be no where near our team; hes sh*t. March does absoloutely nothing for the team and next time he plays just watch him for a few minutes. I often do this to see if I have misjudged him but I haven't. he truly does fvck all.

He'll get the ball, run at the defender and then either get tackled immediately, misplace a pass or do a very obvious and unproductive pass to the nearest player. hes definitely the last winger I would choose to ever put on the pitch and he only escapes the same abuse jfc gets due to a mixture of not plying as often and the 'one' goal he scored in a pre season against Norwich- not that jfc's goal at Donny has really clouded the hate he recieves

Thank you....

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Oh Dear:moo:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

POST OF THE YEAR briliant timing

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester

say what ???

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Owned!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
solly
0-2

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone