Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham tickets

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Any idea if/when the Ticket Exchange will open?

There only (mainly) seem to be single seats left when I look.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
No idea when the exchange will open sorry; but did notice STH can buy 4 get tickets for this match! For Liverpool there were no guest tickets available.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
QUESTION
Saw this thread earlier and thought it was open so went on there to check - could t see anything on the game selector bit. Went in and tried to purchase an u18 to check - and it let me rather than saying ‘can only buy adults on the exchange’. Never usually does that.

So any know…

A) Has the rule changed and you can now buy kids etc tickets on the exchange

B) If not I assume this is an error on the site - shouldn’t be though as always thought it unfair greedy to say adult prices only on there.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
QUESTION
Saw this thread earlier and thought it was open so went on there to check - could t see anything on the game selector bit. Went in and tried to purchase an u18 to check - and it let me rather than saying ‘can only buy adults on the exchange’. Never usually does that.

So any know…

B) If not I assume this is an error on the site - shouldn’t be though as always thought it unfair greedy to say adult prices only on there.
Same thing happened to me. They weren't great seats, so I decided to wait to see if more get released from the exchange

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Thanks. Didn’t spot that. Oh well, will have to look out for a nice pair (as Sid James used to say!)
It's worth checking seats at the end of blocks. In WSU for Arsenal I had to add 1 ticket to my basket end of a block, then continue shopping, search the next block as the next seat was available, you just wouldn't have known there were 2 seats looking at the seats per block.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
QUESTION

So any know…

B) If not I assume this is an error on the site - shouldn’t be thought as always thought it unfair greedy to say adult prices only on there.
Tickets sold on the exchange are always sold as adult tickets. Even if an u18 season ticket holder has listed their seat.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It's worth checking seats at the end of blocks. In WSU for Arsenal I had to add 1 ticket to my basket end of a block, then continue shopping, search the next block as the next seat was available, you just wouldn't have known there were 2 seats looking at the seats per block.
My seats never sell in exchange for this very reason. They’re next to each other but in the middle of a row that straddles 2 blocks. So they don’t look like a pair and instead look like 2 singles.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Tickets sold on the exchange are always sold as adult tickets. Even if an u18 season ticket holder has listed their seat.
Yes I know - I’m saying it’s letting me buy them as u18 for these games when it shouldn’t! Try it!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes I know - I’m saying it’s letting me buy them as u18 for these games when it shouldn’t! Try it!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Ah! Read that wrong. Probably not an exchange ticket and maybe one of the few unsold ones then.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ah! Read that wrong. Probably not an exchange ticket and maybe one of the few unsold ones then.
Ah - a very good point - hadn’t thought of that - just did some random ticket each time. Sure you’re correct there 👍

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
My seats never sell in exchange for this very reason. They’re next to each other but in the middle of a row that straddles 2 blocks. So they don’t look like a pair and instead look like 2 singles.
It has happened to me more than once that I have put a pair on there and only one sold, even though there were plenty of single tickets available. I’m guessing the buyer wanted an empty seat next to them and there is nothing when you list them to say only sell as a pair.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I managed to grab a couple in the end. It’s amazing how few tickets have come up for a game that’s not against one of the so-called bigger teams. I have been parked on that ticket page most of the week and the 2 I bought were pretty much the only 2 together I saw!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here