Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham tickets

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I know that this is a shot in the dark. We are season ticket holders in the east stand ( both oaps, but 60+ going on 25! ). I have been trying to get hold of 2 tickets for tomorrow evening.
Please let me know if 2 become available, really appreciated.

Can collect anywhere
Cheers
Derek & Karen

:)
Just seen Derek’s 5 posts, 3 on this thread exactly the same, another one asking for tickets and one saying he’s a Gillingham ST holder :lolol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I might just hang about outside the ground like an old fashioned ‘10 pence Tony’ from the good old days! :lolol:

Do they still have the neutral area to the right of away fans, at the Cottage? If they do, you may be able to buy a ticket for that part of the ground. It might be worth checking with Fulham tomorrow.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Gone now and pretty expensive compared to the capped away price.

Yeah, shame really. Although I’d gladly pay the extra as I’ve got to be in Fulham tomorrow afternoon anyway!

Annoying really.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I know it's a bit of a long shot and a bit late in the day, but yesterday I tested positive for that virus that used to be going around. So I have 1 adult and 1 u18 ticket available.

I'm absolutely gutted, my poor son has been waiting 10 years to go to Fulham (pretty much the only "easy" ground he hasn't been to) as it's always been on a school night apart from 2015 when he was away on holiday! Bloody typical.

Anyways I'm in the Goring area. Send us a DM if you're interested

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I know it's a bit of a long shot and a bit late in the day, but yesterday I tested positive for that virus that used to be going around. So I have 1 adult and 1 u18 ticket available.

I'm absolutely gutted, my poor son has been waiting 10 years to go to Fulham (pretty much the only "easy" ground he hasn't been to) as it's always been on a school night apart from 2015 when he was away on holiday! Bloody typical.

Sent you a pm

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Rod Thomas 36

Aug 29, 2022
Hello, I have one adult restricted view ticket for tonight. £28. I live in central Brighton so can meet easily anytime this afternoon. Send me a message if you would like it.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Remember I’m working in Fulham later, so if you get any last minute drop outs I’ll be in the area...

I might even try and source a home ticket tbh!

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012

pm you, and hoping as started this thread i get 1st dibs [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
Looking for a ticket (or two) for tonight!

Can meet anywhere in London and pay cash / PayPal / bank transfer.

Regards,

The GIF Dude

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here