Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fulham ticket at home SELLING FAST

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Sound good, might get one. Apple are good I believe.

There are some that would have you believe that. At the end of the day all smart phones are pretty good aren't they? All down to personal preference really, I may consider getting shot of this iPhone as my contract is now up and I'm free from 3. I'm currently enjoying giffgaff, all seems pretty good and I can now get signal indoors which helps. It's just easy with an iPhone, they all magically link up with everyone else and make life easier, changing platforms again I can see being a PITA.

(Sorry for the thread hijack peeps)

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
How on earth is buying tickets far from easy? Go on website, select seat, put in card details, print off ticket. You could teach a monkey to do it.

Relax it was a tongue in cheek comment about some posts on here that do them to thing it a challenge.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Relax it was a tongue in cheek comment about some posts on here that do them to thing it a challenge.

Fair enough. That ticket argument has always baffled me though. Like when we were at Withdean and people said the crowds were smaller because you couldn't just decide on the day to go to the game and pay on the gate, even though in one phone call on the morning of the game you could get yourself and all your mates a ticket.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
If they do (highly unlikely) I will put on them not showing themselves.

A couple of small groups of Chinese students dotted around the stands (having bought tickets still thinking that Fulham are a Premiership club and that we are West Bromwich Albion) aren't going to be that hard to spot I wouldn't have thought.

Jan 30, 2008
A couple of small groups of Chinese students dotted around the stands (having bought tickets still thinking that Fulham are a Premiership club and that we are West Bromwich Albion) aren't going to be that hard to spot I wouldn't have thought.
In all my days I've seen a Fulham firm on one occasion, at their place:drama:
regards
DR

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
In all my days I've seen a Fulham firm on one occasion, at their place:drama:
regards
DR

Leave it out Das, they had sub 5k fans pre Al Fayed, all Noddy Hugh Grant Sloane indifference to a football team on the river in their midst. No one could forget the battle of Hove Station circa the 1995/96 season though, no Hugh Grants on show that day.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Can we all dress up as Wacko Jacko and sit in the Family Stand?

No?

Fine. I'll stay at home then.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Just taken a sneeky peeky at the Fulham forum and they are saying that they have sold there full allocation plus extra - what is the away allocation these days 2500?
Several are also claiming to have brought tickets in the home end saying it was easy although I am not convinced, with the regular binfests on here we all know buying tickets is far from easy!
There were about 60 tickets left in the away end at lunchtime. It looks like we (Fulham in my case) have got the whole of the away end. I know Fulham fans who have bought tickets in other parts of the ground because Fulham only allowed ST holders with shedloads of loyalty points to buy one ticket each, gradually reducing the loyalty points requirements each day over a period of a couple of weeks. Fulham members or occasional attendees who stood little or no chance of getting a ticket in the away end got them through the Albion website. The ones I know are all very respectable middle aged people who can sit on their hands.

Are there any pubs in town that stream Albion home games? Cheers.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There were about 60 tickets left in the away end at lunchtime. It looks like we (Fulham in my case) have got the whole of the away end. I know Fulham fans who have bought tickets in other parts of the ground because Fulham only allowed ST holders with shedloads of loyalty points to buy one ticket each, gradually reducing the loyalty points requirements each day over a period of a couple of weeks. Fulham members or occasional attendees who stood little or no chance of getting a ticket in the away end got them through the Albion website. The ones I know are all very respectable middle aged people who can sit on their hands.

Are there any pubs in town that stream Albion home games? Cheers.

oooh so quite easy to spot then :whistle:

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Leave it out Das, they had sub 5k fans pre Al Fayed, all Noddy Hugh Grant Sloane indifference to a football team on the river in their midst. No one could forget the battle of Hove Station circa the 1995/96 season though, no Hugh Grants on show that day.
I remember that day. A Brighton fan shouted at me as I cycled home along the Old Shoreham Road. Our 'firm' - like the Jacko statue - is now to be found in the National Football Museum. Although I did hear that some Reading idiots got a pasting when they attacked Fulham at Reading coach station a couple of years back.

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
Just taken a sneeky peeky at the Fulham forum and they are saying that they have sold there full allocation plus extra - what is the away allocation these days 2500?
Several are also claiming to have brought tickets in the home end saying it was easy although I am not convinced, with the regular binfests on here we all know buying tickets is far from easy!

They have sold 2,600.about time we had a decent away crowd.

Jan 30, 2008
I'm talking late 80's botty, no nothing of this battle of Hove station
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here