Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No doubt we’ll give them the full 3000 of the south stand or whatever

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Fulham tickets also selling well , 3 blocks on sale P5 P6 P7 1,800 total at 9.00 779 left at 9.20 over 1000 in 20 mins sold , nice !

I've got to wait for Thursday for my chance to grab Fulham tickets. Going by these numbers I've not got a chance!

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
No doubt we’ll give them the full 3000 of the south stand or whatever

"As things currently stand in the Premier League, the away club gets a minimum of 3,000 tickets unless the stadium capacity is less than 30,000, then the home club has to provide at least 10% of that capacity."

So yeah, by the rules of the league we will have to give them the full 3,000. Fulham's capacity is 22,384 for this season so they only have to provide 10% of that - I'd presume our allocation is around 2,200.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Don’t reckon there be any left Friday at this rate….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beachcomber

Nov 22, 2010
Does it look like there’ll be any tickets left for tomorrow’s Points tally?

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
is there Anyone with enough points but not going willing to buy one adult and one u18, will obviously bacs the money… my boys desperate to go but unfortunately we both only have 180 points at present

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
No need to panic, if you’re in the first tier you’ll always get one on day 1

Is that a mathematical certainty?
or based on experience?

It is what i have always thought , hence the opening level of tier one always varies for smaller allocations or smaller first day releases of tickets . Never seen a complete sell out on day one either even with small allocations like Brentford or Bournemouth so that would tend to back this up

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Is that a mathematical certainty?
or based on experience?

It's a certainty. The points thresholds are set so that it cannot be sold out on day 1. Obviously if you want first pick of the seats you need to get in early (unless better blocks aren't realised until later as sometimes happens).

What this also means is that if you are straight in at 9am on the second day then you should be able to get a ticket. I'm testing this tomorrow for Fulham as my dad is in the 2nd tier and I want our tickets to be together.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
how many left for Fulham?

I can buy from tomorrow, any chance?

currently 374 left , assuming most first tier have already bought this morning , think there should be some early doors but you might have to be quick . A lot depends on how many fans are in the second tier as to how mad the scramble might be

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I've got to wait for Thursday for my chance to grab Fulham tickets. Going by these numbers I've not got a chance!

I waited till later in the day to reply to your post hoping to give you better news but sorry to say looks like you were right .It does not look likely to go to day three unless the next tier is really low in number . According to other posters there is not a neutral mixed zone this season either .:(

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
currently 374 left , assuming most first tier have already bought this morning , think there should be some early doors but you might have to be quick . A lot depends on how many fans are in the second tier as to how mad the scramble might be

There will be more in the second tier for this game than for Man U and West Ham.

The bottom of the second tier is at 225 points, the same as the other games, but the top of the tier is higher (as less people were entitled to buy in tier one)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here