Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham away moved, Sheff wed and reading not

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's not being moved.

It won't take place.

There's no trains.

Most fans won't be able to get there by public transport. Ditto stewards, shop wallahs and all the rest. The students who would normally man the catering outlets will all have gone home for Xmas.

There's no way on earth that game will take place.

It's just a matter of when they announce that it won't take place.

Pathetic really.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
It won't take place.

There's no trains.

Most fans won't be able to get there by public transport. Ditto stewards, shop wallahs and all the rest. The students who would normally man the catering outlets will all have gone home for Xmas.

Pathetic really.

If it does go ahead it will be interesting to see the transport plan to move 30k in and out without any trains in operation

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
It won't take place.

There's no trains.

Pathetic really.

With the greatest respect, you are wrong, the game WILL be played on Boxing Day!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's ok saying the game will definitely go ahead but they should show the plan that they have devised to make sure the crowd can get there and back in a reasonable time in a safe manner

You know that ENREST. I know that. Everybody with an IQ higher than their shoe size should know that. But for some strange reason many have blind faith in the club to make a home Boxing Day match happen without the slighest idea of how that could be made to happen. Meh :shrug:

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
It's ok saying the game will definitely go ahead but they should show the plan that they have devised to make sure the crowd can get there and back in a reasonable time in a safe manner

Like the new kit, its a closely guarded secret. You will have to subscribe to a special email in order to get info about transport on Boxing Day.

7026.looselips_476e6189.png

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Maybe they've agreed a deal with Southern to run a service on Boxing Day

yes. hmmm or not, thinking about it seems more likly they'll be moving the fixture.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
The club would not be so irresponsible to say these games would go ahead without full consideration of any transport or health and safety problems. They would not risk fines/suspension from FA/FL or losing their safety certificate.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You know that ENREST. I know that. Everybody with an IQ higher than their shoe size should know that. But for some strange reason many have blind faith in the club to make a home Boxing Day match happen without the slighest idea of how that could be made to happen. Meh :shrug:

The club have no obligation to make sure you, I and him over there can get to the game quickly and easily so that we're home in time for a bubble and squeak supper and the Christmas special of Mrs Brown Boys.

I'll see you at the Amex on 26/12.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
let me get this right.

the club have until monday(close of play) to put their fixture change requests into the FA,one fixture(Fulham) has already been agreed to be moved.

there is a possibility another(unknown) fixture will be moved.

the club issues a statement saying the boxing day fixture will however definitely go ahead(ie its not the other possible fixture move) and people are claiming the boxing day fixture will be off.

and i thought it was only Hybrid that had lost the ability to think rationally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here