Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From The Telegraph.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
This fabulous new stadium was in fine voice throughout, betraying on the part of Brighton’s fans not just a will to win, but a deep yearning to prove themselves worthy of this company, of the millions watching on television around the world.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
This fabulous new stadium was in fine voice throughout, betraying on the part of Brighton’s fans not just a will to win, but a deep yearning to prove themselves worthy of this company, of the millions watching on television around the world.

Just about sums it up.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
road to Wembley painted in BLACK and white stripes?

Even if he had written blue and white stripes, it would have been questionable, given our kit in 1983!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Even if he had written blue and white stripes, it would have been questionable, given our kit in 1983!

I can only think that "predominantly blue, with barely discernible yellow and red pinstripes and white letters" might have broken his sentence's rhythm slightly.

D

Deleted member 22389

Lets all contact the Telepgraph and let them know what a brilliant piece this was. At last somebody is not bowing down to this sickening Newcastle love fest. Somebody has actually seen the match from our perspective. Don't why it is, but not one pundit has been complimentary about the way we played yesterday, and how well our defence held out. Truth is I don't think the press or these crusty old players like us for some reason. Seems they are doing what they can to smash us back down. Is it jelousy? Why is this?

Newcastle played well, Newcastle hard done by, Feel sorry for Pardew, Brighton flucked it. Is this what happens when you get the near the elite? Makes me fing :sick::sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Great article, and the only journalist I've found so far who noticed how impressive bridcutt was. Guardian was woeful and everyone else seems to have almost exactly the same article as each other.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Great article, and the only journalist I've found so far who noticed how impressive bridcutt was. Guardian was woeful and everyone else seems to have almost exactly the same article as each other.

Jonathan Liew is on Twitter; that's a good way to convey appreciation for his efforts (I'm planning to do so once I've worked out how to PM people on it). He also tweeted that Liam Bridcutt was the best holding midfielder in the Football League. Which is nice but might have been even nicer after the transfer window's closed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here