Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From the BBS

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
silly boys :lolol:

Well here is the story...

Coming to the end of the match and I was fuming at this point. We were playing poo and I was getting frustrated as we all were. With all the trouble at the front of the Holmesdale with fans trying to ruck, Loads of people were standing in the isles trying to get down to the front, and then this happened. I shouted out 'Come on palace this is ••••••• rubbish' Then, some bloke turned round and said 'Your only a little boy' I then screwed and shouted back 'I aint a little boy, I am 20 years of age you TWAT' (Hopefully that word will not get crossed over when I post this as I could have called him much worse' I admit that calling him that was out of order, but it was a heat of the moment thing. He then started to lay into me and I then tried giving as good as he got (Despite him being two time the size of me) Everyone held me back and him back, and then he walked off. He then stood down the bottom and kept shouting to me 'Im going to break your ••••••• neck' I ignored him at first but then just looked at him and shook my head' He then charged back up for another pop and then my Dad stoped him from clouting me. He then walked off and Bobmatt shouted 'We are all wearing the same badge you know' (Palace badge of course) and then he tried getting to my Dad and tried smacking him.

I admit that calling him a TWAT was not nice, but he was a physco who wanted a fight, and because he couldnt with a Brighton, he decided to try a ruck with a Palace fan. I am sorry to everyone around that area and hopefully this wont harm by reputation of being a trouble-free Palace fan.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
eastlondonseagull said:
silly boys :lolol:

Well here is the story...

Coming to the end of the match and I was fuming at this point. We were playing poo and I was getting frustrated as we all were. With all the trouble at the front of the Holmesdale with fans trying to ruck, Loads of people were standing in the isles trying to get down to the front, and then this happened. I shouted out 'Come on palace this is ••••••• rubbish' Then, some bloke turned round and said 'Your only a little boy' I then screwed and shouted back 'I aint a little boy, I am 20 years of age you TWAT' (Hopefully that word will not get crossed over when I post this as I could have called him much worse' I admit that calling him that was out of order, but it was a heat of the moment thing. He then started to lay into me and I then tried giving as good as he got (Despite him being two time the size of me) Everyone held me back and him back, and then he walked off. He then stood down the bottom and kept shouting to me 'Im going to break your ••••••• neck' I ignored him at first but then just looked at him and shook my head' He then charged back up for another pop and then my Dad stoped him from clouting me. He then walked off and Bobmatt shouted 'We are all wearing the same badge you know' (Palace badge of course) and then he tried getting to my Dad and tried smacking him.

I admit that calling him a TWAT was not nice, but he was a physco who wanted a fight, and because he couldnt with a Brighton, he decided to try a ruck with a Palace fan. I am sorry to everyone around that area and hopefully this wont harm by reputation of being a trouble-free Palace fan.

Not that it got to them, or anything!!

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Mind you there was a bit of it going on in our end. Block x Row 21. Some bald guy having a right set to with someone in the row in front of him. It was all verbal but looked like it was going to really kick off any second. The mates of both parties were trying to calm it all down.
Shows how high passions were running in both sets of fans.:p

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Gullet said:
Shows how these matches seems to attract the COCKS amongst both sets of supporters.

Fighting your own fans - I ask you. :rolleyes:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
As someone who backed McShane to score last night I will NOTE you with a crisp tenner

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Gullet said:
Mind you there was a bit of it going on in our end. Block x Row 21. Some bald guy having a right set to with someone in the row in front of him. It was all verbal but looked like it was going to really kick off any second. The mates of both parties were trying to calm it all down.

That was me :blush:

The idiot in front told me to stop clapping so loud ??? so I told him it was a bloody Brighton v Palace football match and you were supposed to get behind the team. He should be in a library. And an argument ensued, during which he asked me to step outside :lolol:

FFS :angry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Simster said:
Look at you mouthing off behind a f***ing keyboard. Come and say to my face you f***ing fucker.

OI Artois

you dissing my mate

You f***ing cockjuggling wankpot

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
eastlondonseagull said:

The idiot in front told me to stop clapping so loud ??? so I told him it was a bloody Brighton v Palace football match and you were supposed to get behind the team. He should be in a library. And an argument ensued, during which he asked me to step outside :lolol:

IT WAS YOU!!!!:lolol: :lolol:
Got to say it was most entertaining. BTW how many times did you say the word f***?
Behave yourself next time.:lolol:

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
eastlondonseagull said:

When was that?? I guess first half, cos dont remember anything second! did he move at half time or somethin?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here