Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From one of the pompey sites - look at this

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Pompey travel to the Withdean Stadium tomorrow to take on the best that League One (has to offer) in Brighton & Hove Albion#

Let the facts remind you, you are currently shit, always have been and always will be......FA Cup Final v cardiff, I bet you couldn't believe your luck

Now a couple of points you turds, pay The St John's Ambulance, that in itself is a disgrace. if they are not fully paid to date then pay them NOW, Secondly listening to Steve Cotterill (whom we will always like) he seemed to be adopting a defeatest attitude in his interview to both of the Hampshire TV channels tonight already. Mind games, maybe.... I dont think they fancy this game.

Last edited:

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
1 Brighton 22 22 43
2 Southampton 22 17 37
--------------------------
3 Bournemouth 22 16 36
4 Huddersfield 23 7 36
5 Charlton 22 4 34
6 Sheff Wed 22 12 33
7 Peterborough 21 1 33
8 Hartlepool 21 -3 32
9 MK Dons 22 -4 32
10 Brentford 21 1 31
11 Colchester 21 0 31
12 Plymouth 22 -3 30
13 Oldham 20 3 29
14 Notts County 21 1 29
15 Exeter 22 -7 29
16 Carlisle 21 5 28
17 Rochdale 21 3 28
18 Swindon 22 -2 28
19 Leyton Orient 21 -2 27
20 Tranmere 21 -8 25
21 Bristol R 21 -14 22
22 Yeovil 21 -15 20
23 Dag & Red 21 -14 18
24 Walsall 21 -20 17

the table doesnt lie

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Or MAYBE they are going crazy and using it as a figure of speech due to the fact that we are currently top of the league.

Has to offer highlighted in blue, shows they are not showing respect, to me they are taking the piss !! The best our league has to offer etc etc is a good piece of wording from them, wake up, smell the coffee, they are taking the piss. Lets Fcuk them over tomorrow. About 50 of them in West Street tonight apparently getting a local welcome

Last edited:

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Pompey travel to the Withdean Stadium tomorrow to take on the best that League One (has to offer) in Brighton & Hove Albion#

Let the facts remind you, you are currently shit, always have been and always will be......FA Cup Final v cardiff, I bet you couldn't believe your luck

Now a couple of points you turds, pay The St John's Ambulance, that in itself is a disgrace. if they are not fully paid to date then pay them NOW, Secondly listening to Steve Cotterill (whom we will always like) he seemed to be adopting a defeatest attitude in his interview to both of the Hampshire TV channels tonight already. Mind games, maybe.... I dont think they fancy this game.

Lets look at the comments coming that Fratton smelly lot....Firstly they still think they can beat us (fair enough) but try to undermine us with their comments.... the best our league has to offer, you lot are one of the worst your league has to offer, the irony is with that term "the best our league has to offer shows what clowns you really really are, hey you are now in the championship and sinking faster than the titanic. The key word to your comments is irony, check it out after you've read Peter & Jane

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Lets look at the comments coming that Fratton smelly lot....Firstly they still think they can beat us (fair enough) but try to undermine us with their comments.... the best our league has to offer, you lot are one of the worst your league has to offer, the irony is with that term "the best our league has to offer shows what clowns you really really are, hey you are now in the championship and sinking faster than the titanic. The key word to your comments is irony, check it out after you've read Peter & Jane

what are you talking about.....im off to bed,suggest you do the same lad!

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
You're quite special aren't you.

Quite happy to meet for 5 mins before tomorrows game over a cup of tea to understand that comment. Their boards are taking the piss. Tonights BBC report about tomorrows game was shown with a camera in a car, got as far as Arundel, couple of interviews with the Rugger fraternity then turn round back to Hampshire.

As underdogs in some lights we deserve better than that King Wombat.....In one word YES or NO ?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Has to offer highlighted in blue, shows they are not showing respect, to me they are taking the piss !! The best our league has to offer etc etc is a good piece of wording from them, wake up, smell the coffee, they are taking the piss. Lets Fcuk them over tomorrow. About 50 of them in West Street tonight apparently getting a local welcome

I think you're living in your own world, considering all of your posts appear to have been edited in order to make it seem like Portsmouth are in the wrong.

Oh, and 50 of them on West Street? As if you'd know. :lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It my be from a Pompey board, but it doesn't sound as if it was written by a Pompey supporter..............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here