Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Froch v Groves Rematch announced tomorrow

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Froch really is a world class knob head. He looks pathetic in that video. Trash talking about Groves going bald and advising him to use head and shoulders to have hair like his. Biology clearly isn't Frochs strong point, anyway, Frochs the one who looks like a goggled eyed, slurry talking, no wit, boring old bitter big nosed mong head who fails to keep to his word.
He looked brainless in that interview, similar to how he looked in the fight.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Froch really is a world class knob head. He looks pathetic in that video. Trash talking about Groves going bald and advising him to use head and shoulders to have hair like his. Biology clearly isn't Frochs strong point, anyway, Frochs the one who looks like a goggled eyed, slurry talking, no wit, boring old bitter big nosed mong head who fails to keep to his word.
He looked brainless in that interview, similar to how he looked in the fight.

I must admit I have no knowledge about these two guys, or boxing in general, but Froch did come across as the more worried of the two. Groves batted away everything Froch put his way....which to be fair was a bit repetitive.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
George...knock him out!! Frock really is showing himself up :lolol:

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Watched Groves and Hearn on Ringside, usually extremely cocky and ever the wide boy, Hearn seemed genuinely uncomfortable at times, I think he knows Froch had to take the the fight but I think he also knows he's going to get beaten.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Not sure, I see it like that. Groves knows he can beat Froch to the punch, if he paces the fight well, he should be able to win on points. It just might not be the thriller the first fight was.

Although I thought Froch was going to win the first fight, I do agree this one might end up a little like the Benn Eubanks rematch but Groves just nicking it on points instead of the draw in a similar cagey affair.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Frock for me, doesn't look happy he is taking this fight, his hand to face gestures show he is nervous and using silly name calling etc to wind up Groves is quite transparent!

Can't wait for round 2 of this one!!

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Groves is hinting that it could be at Stamford Bridge. He is a Chelski fan though. I have to say , I might be tempted.

No chance that Froch would okay a fight at Chelsea, same as Groves wouldn't fight at the City Ground!
I think England have a friendly a day before at Wembley, One direction at Man Citys ground so I reckon it'll be the Emirates...
Better get in quick it'll sell out fast!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here