Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Froch v Groves OFFICIAL thread plus other FIGHTS*

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Groves on points. He can build up a big points lead early, beating Froch to the punch. Taunt Froch, stay out of trouble and then tell everyone afterwards what a great warrior Froch was. Both will
believe they can take the other out early, but the evidence from the first fight, is that they can't. It won't stop either man from trying, which should make it a belter of a fight.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Interesting stuff at the weigh in, Froch booed by large sections of the crowd, tries giving it all Billy Bigs Balls to Sky interviewer, for his part George, confident and focused yet modest and level headed at the same time.
This is his time, I go for a Groves knockout, round 3, 4 or 5.

That's your interpretation. The 5live team last night, and The Times today said Froch was very relaxed and that Groves's fixed grin hid nerves. A few noisy cockneys booing on their home turf ... no surprise in that.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
AJ does look a tasty prospect, I have to say he does need to step a level to show what he can do.

Would like to see him take out Tyson Fury

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Skelton next on July 12, no test at all as Matt must be 50 now and hasn't fought for more than a year

47 years old so not far off. I think Joshua should bury Hughie Fury next up. There are some decent fights available if he wants a bit more testing than Skelton. Towers, Sexton or Lewison, even Joseph Parker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here