Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Friendly at Birmingham tomorrow

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
It's just like all the away games I went to last season. Never really expect us to score.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It's just like all the away games I went to last season. Never really expect us to score.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

All 10 behind the ball then

Glad our away tactics have been developed over the summer :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Great strike, we're looking reasonably neat but aren't hurting them. Bruno looks lively.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Very lack lustre performance March been awful and Knockhaert very slightly better but nothing constructive from either of them. Bernardo looking for the swift one two with March but the ball isnt being returned to him. Disregarding the score a very disappointing performance from Albion.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Very lack lustre performance March been awful and Knockhaert very slightly better but nothing constructive from either of them. Bernardo looking for the swift one two with March but the ball isnt being returned to him. Disregarding the score a very disappointing performance from Albion.
Really surprised March got a new contract

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
No one is putting their body on the line which is to be expected.
On the CH bingo I’ll confidently forecast an early “our opponents are a week ahead of us with their preparation due to their season starting earlier.”

We’re trying some neat passing but not quite sharp enough yet.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's a training session who cares what happens.

True, though I probably care that no one gets injured, which is why I'm never bothered about this comments regarding lack of effort. Score wise and performance wise? I'll wait for the league games.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
i see duffy hasn't worked on his attacking heading over the summer

Love Shane but it does make me laugh when I hear people talking about his “goal threat”. In all my years watching the Albion I’ve never known a player be less able than big Shane at getting headers anywhere near the target.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here