Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Friendly @ Amex weekend of 30th July

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
A tiny part of me (as someone who hasn't done 1901 since 2013) is intrigued by Lounge access for £25.

Would anyone recommend?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
These extra charges for a pdf ticket have just been sneaked in. I bought 2 and parking for Newcastle, and for pdf tickets each was an extra £2.50. So it’s now £17.50 to park if you need a printed ticket (which I did on this occasion).

What cost of living crisis?

Mind you, Robbie’s car wash at Hove Station has just gone up from £10 to £13, I will need a pretty good agent to get me a 30% pay rise!

There's no doubt costs are high but there do seem to be plenty of businesses using the situation to increase prices way beyond the rate of inflation. Amazon Prime annual fee rising by 20% an obvious example.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
There's no doubt costs are high but there do seem to be plenty of businesses using the situation to increase prices way beyond the rate of inflation. Amazon Prime annual fee rising by 20% an obvious example.

Which seems high, but they've kept it at the same price since 2014, so it's equivalent to a 2.3% annual increase.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Tickets selling like.....

looks like there will be maybe 1/4 stadium if that, ah who cares I will be there with my baby brother who supports Southampton :annoyed:

Didn't think I'd be able to go but can now so just bought four tickets and saw there was a lot of availability still. Four tickets for the usual price of one is not bad pricing, so hopefully quite a few more will book late and it will fill up a bit.

Parking also still available.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
My Mrs has inconsiderately decided to have her birthday this weekend so I can't make the game. I have however bought us a helicopter ride which flies over the Amex so I can hopefully get some decent snaps from up there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here