Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fridays tip of the day

1066gull

1315 Doncaster. Ceiling Kitty -WIN (11/2)

1315 Doncaster. Ceiling Kitty -PLACE (5/4)

1410 Chester. Double Your Money -WIN (EVS)

1066gull

May just add the first race could make you a fortune, it's getting a lot of support and Kingstone won the lat race last night at Wolverhampton but the best horse out there is still Sir Prancealot. Right that is me done, time to get on with my working day. Good luck everyone.

1066gull

I don't fancy the jockey to ride that one out. Think it's between the two trainers Hannon and Dascombe.

1066gull

Also forgot to add Ceiling Kitty has beaten Hoyam before and only Richard Kingscote has ridden this horse, winning the last three races 20/1. if they can beat Sir Prancealot he'll be very happy.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Ceiling kitty did beat hoyam, on level weights, 1length was the distance, that day ceiling kitty was on the far side and had the rail to run with, hoyam, raced in the centre, and came 1st in the group he was in, and flew at the end, Jamie spencer judging it too late again, today hoyam gets 3lb pull in the weights, for a race I think he should of won, ceiling kitty rated 102 hoyam 104, so hoyam should be carrying 2lb more, but is carrying 3lb less, so in theory is 5lb well in with ceiling kitty.

1066gull

That was a very hard race to pick from, Hoyam didn't even get close to Kitty.

Got more money on the next two races. I did warn about the class of Sir Prancealot.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
That was a very hard race to pick from, Hoyam didn't even get close to Kitty.

Got more money on the next two races. I did warn about the class of Sir Prancealot.

You don't have to have a bet in every race, if you think it's too hard leave it alone.

1066gull

I don't, I planned just to stick to the first 5 Doncaster races. Had 200 on times up thankfully got my money back andback in today's profit now just went for certify lol

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I am moving this thread to 'The Other Stuff'.

Those with a knowledge of the history of NSC might guess why.

Rotherham Seagulls

Feb 10, 2012
Rotherfuckingham
I don't, I planned just to stick to the first 5 Doncaster races. Had 200 on times up thankfully got my money back andback in today's profit now just went for certify lol

Mate you sound like me 5 years ago, give it up your a chaser not a tipster, soon you will stop looking at any relevant form and just pick numbers. -30k later and a few hypnotist sessions thankfully i realised that gambling wasn't my game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here