Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Friday Night "Praise the Lord the ESU is open" drinking thread

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Free tickets just bring a bottle.
I'm in :cheers:

BG is seeing if he gets a better offer:moo:
:lol: I don't know what would do my head in more, BG or your boy. Maybe in real life it would be different than on here, but I won't hold my breath. Can Simster make it?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm in :cheers:

:lol: I don't know what would do my head in more, BG or your boy. Maybe in real life it would be different than on here, but I won't hold my breath. Can Simster make it?

The wrongun is on a wind up most of the time.
He's a good lad and a proper Albion fan

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Ever wondered why it was left over :moo:

This stuff is lovely and over 7%, I was saving it for a special occasion, I'm celebrating the ESU opening. :)
Not that I'm buying a ticket in that part of the ground mind, I bought my ticket for the North Stand on day one.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
This stuff is lovely and over 7%, I was saving it for a special occasion, I'm celebrating the ESU opening. :)
Not that I'm buying a ticket in that part of the ground mind, I bought my ticket for the North Stand on day one.

I'm in North I'll buy you a beer :drink:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I assume the west upper isn't open.....at least the ground will look full in front of the tv cameras.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Essentially I'm a bit of a let down, I only drink weekends and I get on the sauce as soon as I get home from London on a Friday, so safe to say I get mullerred early doors, tonight is no exception. Punk, Punk and more Punk.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We should have a Friday Night Drinking thread night out.........imagine the orders......good luck barman [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shame the village idiot has ruined this thread.

:moo:

Did you see what I did there, putting an emoji after my post which is ****ing hilarious

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Three and half hour drive back from Portland due to an accident near Ringwood then another twunt closing the A27 at Tangmere, so a bottle of Vignioner went down very nicely when I finally got back to Jakarta Towers...

Good Night & best of luck to all you going to Stoke - remember it is M1 then A50 - keep off that M6!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here