Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Friday Night Drinking Thread.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Company work do. The boss has gone crazy with the drinks - smashed through bellinis, prosecco and limoncello and the tab is still going strong as I revert back to beer (Blue Moon).

I have no nerves ahead of tomorrow. 1-0 either way (Burnley have been involved in 9 1-0s this season including 5 of the last 7).

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Just stepped back in time. Ordered a large mixed shish kebab, 15 mins, thought I'd grab a pint in the pub over the road. Mrs Brown's Boys Xmas special on telly, but Doombar £2.25 a pint. Can't be right. Tempted back at that price

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
That there is the very definition of a quandary.

Doombar or Mrs Brown's Xmas special, a quandary! It reminds me of a question I asked a work colleague last week about two detested fellow work colleagues - You've survived a shipwreck and are sat on a tiny desert island, detested colleagues one and two have also survived the shipwreck and are swimming towards the island, you have a shotgun with one cartridge in it, what do you do?

(This post sponsored by Elvis Juice btw.)

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Doombar or Mrs Brown's Xmas special, a quandary! It reminds me of a question I asked a work colleague last week about two detested fellow work colleagues - You've survived a shipwreck and are sat on a tiny desert island, detested colleagues one and two have also survived the shipwreck and are swimming towards the island, you have a shotgun with one cartridge in it, what do you do?

(This post sponsored by Elvis Juice btw.)
Shoot yourself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here