Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

French Election - Hope wins over hate

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Votes for le Penn came from the north and the south, I wonder why?. Clueless French for voting him in, nothing will change for them.

And you think Le Pen would have changed things for the better?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
This is EXACTLY the siding fact that should dominate the party election discussion. France and the EU is in trouble and anyone thinking that this result is a sign of stability is sadly mistaken.

Please start the discussion...

Why don't you give us a detailed reason why it is so beneficial for us to be ruled by Brussels (Merkel/Germany).

I wish to hear the discussion about the problems France now faces. I'm looking to the future not the past. Article 50 has been triggered..

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Please start the discussion...
Well for a start, hope wins over hate is a strange thing to say about a man who is in favour of big business and liberal economics.

Anyone who really thinks the French nf are the same as ukip are mistaken, the French are generally more racist in my experience than the English.

The euro is still harming the economies of southern Europe as they can't control their economies.

Many of the eastern countries of the EU have powerful right wing elements, again more extreme than that in England.

That's just a few ideas, for the record, i think we are in a bad way politically as well.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I wish to hear the discussion about the problems France now faces. I'm looking to the future not the past. Article 50 has triggered..
Just about every British and every French commenter on the BBC and Sky made the point that Macron and France face huge problems. Perhaps you should read about France or listen to some news?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
This is EXACTLY the siding fact that should dominate the party election discussion. France and the EU is in trouble and anyone thinking that this result is a sign of stability is sadly mistaken.

Well for a start, hope wins over hate is a strange thing to say about a man who is in favour of big business and liberal economics.

Anyone who really thinks the French nf are the same as ukip are mistaken, the French are generally more racist in my experience than the English.

The euro is still harming the economies of southern Europe as they can't control their economies.

Many of the eastern countries of the EU have powerful right wing elements, again more extreme than that in England.

That's just a few ideas, for the record, i think we are in a bad way politically as well.

I agree blocking the far right racists is a commendable action. Bravo.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I just bloody hope the young man makes a fist of it

if he doesn't and with the mainstream parties falling by the wayside

Le Pen will walk straight into the élysée in 5 years time

Last edited:

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Macron wins

The sort of moderate, yet progressive leader we can only dream of in this country

You are having a laugh!, an ex Rothschild banker, backed by the EU and Merkel. Follows the Merkel dream of open borders. I thought they hated Hollande? he is just a younger model, God help the French.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Fillion was the best bet

did what any of us would have done,kept the family

lots of experience,would have steadied the ship

but the french prefer someone who shagged his teacher :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here