Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Freefall down the league?

el punal

Coalwill injured, trossard left, caicedo maybe going, possible injuries also, and no incoming signings. And the scum up the road coming up.Not good scenarios I know, and I'm an optimist
I’ll give you 1/10 for the pathetic wind up. Mind you, you’re right, in your case you really do need to be an optimist because I would imagine there’s f*** all else.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Coalwill injured, trossard left, caicedo maybe going, possible injuries also, and no incoming signings. And the scum up the road coming up.Not good scenarios I know, and I'm an optimist.
You say no incoming signings, but who's this bloke Coalwill then? Maybe he can replace the injured Colwill?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Coalwill injured, trossard left, caicedo maybe going, possible injuries also, and no incoming signings. And the scum up the road coming up.Not good scenarios I know, and I'm an optimist.
Feeble effort. When you grow up and learn how to spell and use capitals, come back for another try.. or not.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Deffo not palace...

... they've all lost their log in details.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Are you getting confused?
The grammar and spelling police are on your case!

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
FC21B3F8-962B-4EE2-B1ED-9C3526BB0E9B.gif

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Are you an optimist? Where's the evidence for that?

Here's more evidence to the contrary on another thread...

rebel 51: I can honestly declare we won't get into Europe or anywhere near.

I don't think you are an optimist at all... nor honest......

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If that's your idea of optimism, I'd hate to see your idea of pessimism.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
I'm an optimist
Could have fooled me! Your post / thread title very much come across as belonging to a pessimist.

Colwill injured, trossard left, caicedo maybe going, possible injuries also, and no incoming signings.
Trossard already replaced before he left - Mitoma in fine form and IMO even if Trossard had stayed, he would have struggled to get his starting place back. Caicedo - I very much doubt he's going anywhere before the summer - and even then, if we finish high enough for European football he may decide to stay on a new contract. Colwill injury not great, but we have players who are capable of filling the position and keeping us going until he's back.

No incoming signings? Forgotten about Facundo then? Ferguson emergence as a first team player as good as a new signing in terms of squad depth.

Sorry, I don't see how the pessimism is justified yet... :shrug:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Webster was the starter usually ahead of Colwill - plenty of good cover.
Trossard wasn’t playing.
Caicedo very unlikely to leave at the moment
We’re in the best form probably ever in our history.

Can’t work out if Palace or just a bit… well….
This.

Plus Mitoma is a better player than Trossard anyway.

So what's not to like?

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
If the OP is actually an Albion fan then he really is missing out on the best of life.

If he's a Palace fan on a wind up then he clearly doesn't have any kind of life

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If the OP is actually an Albion fan then he really is missing out on the best of life.

If he's a Palace fan on a wind up then he clearly doesn't have any kind of life
You can tell by the lack of replies from her that she’s a CP2010 fan prob sitting back laughing at everyone calling her out 👍

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Whatever you’re smoking, I don’t want it.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I feel injuries to March or Mitoma wouldn't necessarily be a cause to panic, but would slow our progress more substantially that Colwill. However, Colwill does really seem to understand what RdZ is looking for in terms of the transition from defence to midfield, so that may be an issue. We will have to see if Webster or Van Hecke have adapted to what he's asking

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here