Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Earning brownie points by taking Mrs P to see The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (although even I enjoyed the first) and dinner after :thumbsup:

Went and saw that last week with the Mrs and it is better than the first film, you will not be disappointed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good....on our list as well :)

One thing if you are going to the Odeon, they advertised a 13:20 viewing last Saturday on their website so went and it was wrong and not till 14:50 so the manager gave us free tickets but of course it meant a visit to White Stuff to kill time so made no difference financially.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Moving to Caterham in a couple of weeks time so I'll be busy packing, oh wait no I'm now playing golf and spending the rest of the weekend in the dog house.........

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
One thing if you are going to the Odeon, they advertised a 13:20 viewing last Saturday on their website so went and it was wrong and not till 14:50 so the manager gave us free tickets but of course it meant a visit to White Stuff to kill time so made no difference financially.

Cheers will check it out....often use Cineworld Crawley anyway though

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Watching non league Cobham play on Saturday
Fixing my new punchbag to the hideous concrete washing line pole in the back garden
Planting the herb garden
Friends engagement party ( I've never understood engagement parties, engagement party, stag/hen do/ wedding. All very nice to expect everyone to attend 3 seperate events for one marriage but it ends up costing a fortune for the guests).

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Watching non league Cobham play on Saturday
Fixing my new punchbag to the hideous concrete washing line pole in the back garden
Planting the herb garden
Friends engagement party ( I've never understood engagement parties, engagement party, stag/hen do/ wedding. All very nice to expect everyone to attend 3 seperate events for one marriage but it ends up costing a fortune for the guests).

A 'good' friend of mine did the engagement party locally, stag party locally, then the wedding in Barbados & then another reception 100 miles away in Kent. He has since held a 5 year grudge against some, even with kids, that failed to make the lot

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A 'good' friend of mine did the engagement party locally, stag party locally, then the wedding in Barbados & then another reception 100 miles away in Kent. He has since held a 5 year grudge against some, even with kids, that failed to make the lot

It all gets ridiculous. I'll have a good time at the party but it's all a bit excessive.

A few years back, in my late twenties it seemed lots of my friends got married over the course of about two years. Me and the other half totted up we'd spent over that time. What with new suits, her new dresses, stag and hen dos both him and abroad, presents, hotels, drinks, taxis, petrol, etc we came to approx £5k!!!

We had a great time at most of the events and it was all for people we love but still, 5k?!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Bristol vs Nottingham Championship rugby tonight at Ashton Gate,.... then packing all weekend for the impending move of house.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'll be out damning. Got a sort of unspoken agreement with satan that I will have those I believe are on the verge of turning most iniquitous commit acts of foul heinousness. It can be man, woman, beast or even electrical equipment, which the behorned one from the infernal Thorpe Park admits can consciously undertake actions of good and bad, usually the latter. A fortnight ago I persuaded a Dyson Airblade at Gatwick South to alter its settings momentarily to "super-freeze" to frostbite the ungnarlable fingers of an up herself air hostess who'd delivered her overpriced goods with a lofty aloofness and disdain as i flew back thirstily from Lausanne with a mere 2 euros and fractured American Express card.
My main target this weekend is a lollipop lady who seems to refuse to swivel her lollipop when striding out in front of traffic, thinking that her grubby yet still radiant coat and reputation around the Murray Grove junction will automatically make all drivers agreeably aware of being held back by this child-safety-last lummox. I plan to have her throw bangers at those in mobility scooters.
I hope when i meet my end that i'll be slid down to the unforgiveable realm accompanied, nay served, by those i helped send there. Who knows, maybe i could even take over down there with enough of an army.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm off to Kingston Park on Sunday to watch Leicester Tigers hopefully crush Newcastle Falcons.

I'd quite like to see the opposite. Although I suspect you'll get your wish.

I've not been to Kingston Park. One of the few remaining venues for me.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Bristol vs Nottingham Championship rugby tonight at Ashton Gate,.... then packing all weekend for the impending move of house.

Bristol really need to make it back up. It seems to be an annual bid to avoid promotion.

I suspect they'll be back by default if the Premiership is ring fenced.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Off to see a man about a cat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here