Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

free text messages on the internet

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
altho not bha friendly (yet..?), freesmsfrog allow anyone to send a free web to text message, limited to one text per 3 or 4 hours.. (even clearing cookies etc doesnt fool em!).

can be a bit clunky, but useful if run out of credit.

Free SMS no login - Send SMS Message for Free now

dananos

Oct 5, 2010
I think that CBFSMS site uses your IP address to stop multiple SMS's being sent, in the old days of dial-up, you'd just reconnect, and you'd get a new IP address, but nowadays with Broadband, you generally keep getting the same IP every time you reconnect. It only changes every few days.

I did find that you could send multiple free sms messages with FreebieSMS, I sent three and there was no message to say I'd sent too many, I guess I could have sent more...

alp12ha

Jan 6, 2011
I have also experieced for doing text messages from pc to mobile
so many websites on internet give us this offer

xaviers67

Apr 10, 2011
Hi,

There are lot of the such sites my which we can send the sms to the mobile of our friends and relatives for free. In return they get paid by the advertisers.

tony.blackman

May 4, 2011
To be honest, most mobile providers offer ridiculous amounts of free texts and often offer unlimited packages at relatively low prices. Personally I have a Blackberry so I just use their BBM messaging system which is free and allows me to talk to my relatives abroad, so I don't think there's a need to send SMS via the internet anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here